Finvasia

Finvasia

The wait is over!

NRI Investors can now trade in Futures and Options on Shoonya. Try out features like Hedge Margin benefit, Direct Mutual Funds/SIP, GTT, AMO orders, and many more.

Get in touch with our customer support to set up a demo now!

nri.png

Becasue they want us to use and help them with the feedback. Always remember "if something is free, you're the product", what I believe is to generate additional earnings Finvasia is helping tech company' new trading platfrom by getting it tested in the live envirorment and pass the feedback for improvement. If I'm not wrong Rupeeseed Technology Ventures Pvt Ltd is the platform developer in this case, and for now, this platform is actively getting develped and improved. I haven't seen any other broker using it for now.

After deep intensive testing with macros, I found that Shoonya is at least 2x slower in opening buy and sell order window in comparison to Nest and this is the only thing I do not like about Shoonya.
so where we can get NEST trader for our trading??

Y dont you guys offer a platform like zerodha, customers can pay extra anual charges for it u can collect same upfront onetime, it will be good. rest all is excellent even ur new app shoonya is not that great

Finvasia

Y dont you guys offer a platform like zerodha, customers can pay extra anual charges for it u can collect same upfront onetime, it will be good. rest all is excellent even ur new app shoonya is not that great
Hi @maheswara.rd! Can you please share the issues you are facing with shoonya with our support, one of our executives will be able to help you. Regards