Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

The wait is over- Hedge Margin is now available at Order Level.

We are glad to announce that w.e.f 28th May 2021 (Friday), our clients will be able to avail the hedge margin benefits. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us.

View attachment 46149
Does hedge margin benefit will be there even after 01st June when new sebi framework will be implemented?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Dear TJ Members!

The wait is over- Hedge Margin is now available at Order Level.

We are glad to announce that w.e.f 28th May 2021 (Friday), our clients will be able to avail the hedge margin benefits. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us.

View attachment 46149
Hi Finvasia Team - Thanks for implementing the Hedge Margin Benefit.

Request you to add below features/enhancements to the platform ASAP:

1) Show MTM based on entry price instead of the end of the day price
2) The Shoonya desktop application is getting crashed when the charts are opened.
3) Saved Chart settings are not retained after the session is closed.
4) Enable the BUY/SELL/SL orders from Charts.
5) Margin Benefit is not considered at the time of placing the option strategies(Short straddle, Short Stranglles etc.,). -> Implemented on 05/27/2021.
6) Associate with sensibull (for option trading data) or integrate the same functionality in the Shoonya platform itself.
8) In Net position window, Provide the option to square-off Quantity or Square-off percentage. This will help to reduce the slippage when trading more than 50 lots.This feature is present in the NEST platform for your reference.
9) Provide an option of MKT protection % when placing the market orders in the Bulk order entry. This feature is there in regular sell(F2) and buy(F1) window, but having it in the Bulk order entry will benefit us when placing multi leg orders(eg: straddle and strangles orders)..If the LTP is Rs 100 and i give MKT protection % is 0.003, it will create the market order like limit order and fulfill the quantity until the price is 100.30. Again, this will help to reduce the slippage when executing the orders at market price.
10) Charts won't work in mobile app and the Shoonya desktop application is getting crashed when charts are opened the desktop application.

Is anyone facing problem with shoonya desktop platform,i am not able to place order as after executing Trades ,it is neither showing in order book,nor in Tradebook(Ihave more than enough margin)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

Finvasia Team: Adding 2 more features to the list. Please enable below features/enhancements to the platform ASAP:

8) In Net position window, Provide the option to square-off Quantity or Square-off percentage. This will help to reduce the slippage when trading more than 50 lots.This feature is present in the NEST platform for your reference.

9) Provide an option of MKT protection % when placing the market orders in the Bulk order entry. This feature is there in regular sell(F2) and buy(F1) window, but having it in the Bulk order entry will benefit us when placing multi leg orders(eg: straddle and strangles orders)..If the LTP is Rs 100 and i give MKT protection % is 0.003, it will create the market order like limit order and fulfill the quantity until the price is 100.30. Again, this will help to reduce the slippage when executing the orders at market price.

10) Charts won't work in mobile app and the Shoonya desktop application is getting crashed when charts are opened the desktop application.

Please bring these features ASAP. Somehow I was contacted a Firstock broker(seems like my friends from optionables referred me) and they are offering all these features. I have updated them i was doing business with Finvasia and opened accounts for all my family and happy with Finvasia. If you can bring the features at the earliest, it will be Make Shoonya platform the best as Finvaia is already the BEST in the market. Again, thanks for all the support and addressing the concerns coming from the users on a frequent basis.
Hi @d5489367! We'll have your suggestions passed on to the team. Regards

Finvasia

Hi Finvasia Team - Thanks for implementing the Hedge Margin Benefit.

Request you to add below features/enhancements to the platform ASAP:

1) Show MTM based on entry price instead of the end of the day price
2) The Shoonya desktop application is getting crashed when the charts are opened.
3) Saved Chart settings are not retained after the session is closed.
4) Enable the BUY/SELL/SL orders from Charts.
5) Margin Benefit is not considered at the time of placing the option strategies(Short straddle, Short Stranglles etc.,). -> Implemented on 05/27/2021.
6) Associate with sensibull (for option trading data) or integrate the same functionality in the Shoonya platform itself.
Hi @d5489367! We'll have your suggestions passed on to the team. Regards

I have my Shoonya Desktop app running and glad to say that it is without a single crash for the past one month and i did not open any charts during that period..,

and my charts are in Amibroker

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

We are excited to announce that we have joined hands with Tradetron to provide Algo Trading Solutions. Tradetron will empower you to fully automate trading strategies and all this without even a single code!

If you have any questions, kindly reach out to our support.

Regards

Shoonya New Contest (5).png