Finvasia

Finvasia

Do you have any plans/eta when you will launch Order level hedge margin benefit against trade level margin benefit??? All other brokers provide it and working at trade level just means you need double the funds in your broker account!!!!!

Hedging process - For hedging you need to have the full margin initially for both the positions and once the hedge positions are open then it will realize the margin hedge benefit instantly. Initially, the full margin is required, and then later on after taking the positions you will get the margin benefit. Please note: you need to have full exchange required margin for all lots of your pair while placing the order on shoonya, once your trades get executed on exchange margin adjust automatically to hedging margin on the trading terminal.
Hi @noob_jethalal! Our team is working towards it and the same shall be available soon. Appreciate your patience. Regards

is your system crashing because of shoonya. just asking. as i am facing too much problem. now working with a mobile version. than no crashing. else my amibroker file corrupted again and again, chrome etx crashing badly.

Currently using shoonya desktop, no such problem.
Are you able to work on chrome, amibroker and shoonya together. After closing desktop Shoonya nothing crashed but when open shoonya in desktop than my cheom and ami crashing. Are you using all together.

kaly422000

Are you able to work on chrome, amibroker and shoonya together. After closing desktop Shoonya nothing crashed but when open shoonya in desktop than my cheom and ami crashing. Are you using all together.
is web version not so good of finvasia. i am interested to open an acount. there may be conflict between desktop version and amibroker

is web version not so good of finvasia. i am interested to open an acount. there may be conflict between desktop version and amibroker
Overall is ok. Only some time shoonya will be shoonya. You will have to keep proper capital to cope up with that. Earlier no issues with ami and shoonya but last 2 -3 days only. You can use web version personally used desktop and mobile. Mobile version is stable. I have third party chart ami so I dont need their charts. I covered my some of losses now happned because of all this. But in web version dont know short cut keys are their for order etc or not. If that there then it be better option again. But I am comfortable with desktop most if work properly. You can open account over all they are not that bad. But keep one parallel account for emergency. But broker is honest so far.

kaly422000

Overall is ok. Only some time shoonya will be shoonya. You will have to keep proper capital to cope up with that. Earlier no issues with ami and shoonya but last 2 -3 days only. You can use web version personally used desktop and mobile. Mobile version is stable. I have third party chart ami so I dont need their charts. I covered my some of losses now happned because of all this. But in web version dont know short cut keys are their for order etc or not. If that there then it be better option again. But I am comfortable with desktop most if work properly. You can open account over all they are not that bad. But keep one parallel account for emergency. But broker is honest so far.
u mention that ami is crashing,now i keep opem ami eod chart in minimized to trade and simultaniously will open finvasia web/desktop along with other broker realtime chart(eg zerodha). so in that case any chance of ami crash. what is ur experience in that. does ami database get corrupt? thanx in advance

u mention that ami is crashing,now i keep opem ami eod chart in minimized to trade and simultaniously will open finvasia web/desktop along with other broker realtime chart(eg zerodha). so in that case any chance of ami crash. what is ur experience in that. does ami database get corrupt? thanx in advance
In real time it was crashing. But from yesterday it was all ok. I dont know how. will have to watch for some more days. May be they have either rectified bugs as get some message in morning or my system get some issues. That I dont know. But experienced ami crash badly in those last 2-3 days. But now all going fine once for now.

Hey @ Finvasia plz check wheneve we try to change the period in studies added studies automatically closed.