Finvasia

Today I am very much disappointed.

Last edited:

kaly422000

Check this out .. now the most reliable ICICI direct is providing zero brokerage on future trading... Now shoonya will compete with traderacer... Finvasia... You need to improve buddy.. Ur only USP was zero brokerage , now even that is getting challenged
icici direct need savings/current account with icicibank is it? then it is costly

brokenbull

Check this out .. now the most reliable ICICI direct is providing zero brokerage on future trading... Now shoonya will compete with traderacer... Finvasia... You need to improve buddy.. Ur only USP was zero brokerage , now even that is getting challenged
Futures trading in stock is not everyone's cup of tea. (big contract size ) .
But Nifty & BankNifty futures trading if zero commision is a huge plus for those who trade index futures a lot.
Finvasia core advantage is trading small lot stocks (say 50/100/200 etc ) commision free intra day

brokenbull

In app, ticker price for crude oil and aluminium is not getting updated.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
1) Shoonya android app has to be cleaned every few hours. it gets bogged down otherwise.
2) I always check prices in Tradingview android app first in chart form to take a trading decision . I open shoonya only after I have made up my mind from Trading view charts/MCX site & then place a limit or market order in shoonya android app.
Never trust chart from shoonya .
I have never touched crude or aluminium .
But Goldguinea,Goldpetal,Silvermicro & Natgas sometimes. MCX future quotes are live in free version of Trading view android app
3) If Shoonya not updating but you see newer prices in Trading view or MCX site ,then you can place a limit order & see what happens.
If your limit price is better, the order should execute immediately.

Finvasia Team,
Is it possible to sell stocks in CNC between 3.40 to 4 pm? Today, I tried to sell Equitas at ₹81, which price was shown in system, but rejected quoting reason "only board lot market is allowed".

Dear All,

Requisites for me(others pl check for yourself) to run Shoonya as smooth as possible:
1. I have Shoonya desktop installed on windows pro superlite version( mostly used for gaming__ stripped-down and only with the required features). https://tech-latest.com/ghost-spectre-windows-10-superlite-version/
2. If you install that OS, there is a built in tool box called GhostToolBox. Just use it and run the programs which is in the
'' Highly recommend to install'' section.
3. I use GlaryUtilities pro and Jetclean for periodic cleaning.
4. i5 2.3 Ghz with 4GB RAM.

Result after few days:
1. If i don't open chart in Shoonya and run only Shoonya dashboard then no problem or whatsoever.
2. Data is coming to excel as good as Nest (using MS Office 2016 32bit).
3. When i switchover to another Wi-Fi the Shoonya keeps running whereas in Nest it won't. I am using Nest for four years and this Shoonya is better than Nest in may ways. Team Shoonya has to be appreciated @Finvasia

Problem to solve:
1. Need to connect it to Amibroker Just like @josh1 Utilities RTD 1.6 or any other method.
So I hereby request anyone who can do this.
( heard that someone can connect Zerodha Pi and Dartstock to Amibroker using Excel )

Need to check the Shoonya for at least a month to know the stability.

Best Regards.

Finvasia Team,
Is it possible to sell stocks in CNC between 3.40 to 4 pm? Today, I tried to sell Equitas at ₹81, which price was shown in system, but rejected quoting reason "only board lot market is allowed".
The reason behind asking both at a time is, in desktop the order process is cumbersome:also whether order filled or not, to find is cumbersome. In mobile app, order flow is fast.