Finvasia

I think the time has come to bye-bye finvasia. They have taken our money for granted. Do they become a market maker? I doubt now.

Infooo

They may be planning to winding up , as shoonya didn't worked and they lost lots of customer base after switching nest off... taking out my hard earned money... Can't trust shoonya or finvasia

Can any one suggest any cheap, good, discount broker. I am scared of finvasia now.

brokenbull

1) Finvasia has gained 3-4000 new accounts in the last 1 year. From 95th position among top 100 brokers now they are at 85th position or so.
2) They are not going to close . NEST is gone story. no use crying over split milk
3) Iam not saying Shoonya Desktop/web is great. It is still a work in progress.
4) Even though I will favour zerodha for delivery stock trades , still will trade in Finvasia for intra day free trading in stocks/commodity(only the cheapo contracts like Sivermicro & Goldguinee &not big contracts)+currency
For commodity & currency no one gives free brokerage for either intaday or overnight
5) not to mention single margin for all stocks/commodity/currency
6) If you do not depend on NEST business, have a another charting solution (or another broker) execution via Finvasia android app is ok (for the sake of free intraday brokerage)
7) I need visual chart based decision making . so nest is not important for me .
8) pledging, cheapo margin for option spreads etc dont bother at Finvasia . Look elesewhere

Last edited:
1) Finvasia has gained 3-4000 new accounts in the last 1 year. From 95th position among top 100 brokers now they are at 85th position or so.
2) They are not going to close . NEST is gone story. no use crying over split milk
3) Iam not saying Shoonya Desktop/web is great. It is still a work in progress.
4) Even though I will favour zerodha for delivery stock trades , still will trade in Finvasia for intra day free trading in stocks/commodity(only the cheapo contracts like Sivermicro & Goldguinee &not big contracts)+currency
For commodity & currency no one gives free brokerage for either intaday or overnight
5) not to mention single margin for all stocks/commodity/currency
6) If you do not depend on NEST business, have a another charting solution (or another broker) execution via Finvasia android app is ok (for the sake of free intraday brokerage)
7) I need visual chart based decision making . so nest is not important for me .
8) pledging, cheapo margin for option spreads etc dont bother at Finvasia . Look elesewhere
I was also big fan of finvasia. I beared many time losses in this hope only. But its now hikes. What is the problem to charge and give a stable platform, don't give charts? So dont take it offence. Understand pain.

Finvasia

Dear TJ members!
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. There was a technical issue with Shoonya and the same has been resolved now. We understand the difficulty traders had to face, for which we advise you to share your queries and issues on [email protected] and our team will get back to you.
Regards

1619610622084.png

Infooo

Start taking Payout request till 330 PM instead of 12 PM cut off.. specially when you have such untrustworthy application, it's tough to rely on you with money