Finvasia

Hi @curiousv, It depends on the broker and we advise for 50% cash. In case of option selling, you need to clear your debit balance within 5 days else your shares may be sold on 5th day as per SEBI guidelines.

You can use for MIS and NRML.

When you say money against client shares, we understand you are referring to intraday margin against shares. We do not charge any interest if you need margin to trade intraday. Thanks
So you advise 50% cash margin but it is not must correct?
Also if I have used 100% collateral (no cash at all when selling option) - can you give me an example of how it can go debit balance?

brokenbull

NO ty i think i am post my story instead on facebook

i have delivery of shares in demate account . on 24th march 20121 i sold order in cnc in 16 min i covered back all all shares .Everything is in cnc with profit .
At end of day it;s 0 as i sold and bought same qty in CNC
today i got email

Today 25 marth 2021 at 10;00 am i got email.
This is to inform that there is a margin short in your Trading Code : FAXX58 of Rs. 3,42,732 /-approx. in FO/CDS/NCDEX/MCX for date: 24-Mar-2021 To avoid the short margin penalty, you can deposit cheque amount of Rs. 3,42,732 /- dated 24-Mar-2021. from your registered bank account in our below mention client account today. For any further clarifications you can reach Client Support at +911724740000, 6750000
Our bank detail is mentioned below:

Why the email?

the guy called as i requested call he said
You can buy only 80% of what u sell on same CNC as 20% margin need to be kept since when we have converted Eq into f& 0 bussiness

and ok agreed exchnage has done that

SO why did your system allowed me to buy more then 80%

FAULT IS IN YOUR SYSTEM WHY IT ALOWED ME TO BUY MORE THEN 80% . now why did u create a margin short?
you have my delivery do a early pay in sell my share and with that money buy the share same so no margin shot will arise
I have POA given to them
so now what happens?
Lol u charge me with penalty i am, go to zerodha saying bye to u

Any other knowledgeable pplz share your thought ?

So let me YOu have delivery u sell and u cannt buy back instantly in cnc ? huh THATS BS

i log to shoonya . it shows me - 964.74 that i understand thats stt amount and that will get clear by tomorrow when u will deposit profit that i generated yesterday

So I DONT GET TO SEE -3,42,732 IN MY TRADING ACCOUNT and i have to penalty on - 3,42,732 too ? while u show only 965.74 negative
Great

thats like marry a girl without even seeing her face
why not put a negative 342732 then demand penelty .. what penelelty ia m paying basically? just base don your email? lol

Yeah my name and code is visible in Grey shade next to refresh i no longer care ...

Was email sent in error to me or do i really deserve penalty is question that i seek answer. and
finvasia prism create ticket not working they have smartly disabled the opt sending saying some mcx BS error User mcx category declaration otp error so i cannt create help ticket
May be this is new way NSE is scamming to ppls or the broker idk

MARGIN SHORTS IN CNC AND IN EQ THATS A NEW ONE

AT end of day my position was 0 so i am not using any fantasia's money do why margin short
and i have delivery of shares so go sell that and then do early pain and with that money buy the share that i bought so no margin short will occur in any case.

none of finvasia money was used so no penalty

i am check daily my ledger moment i see penelty ia m file a NSE complaint ..
Iam daily selling multiple times in CNC & buying all the quantities of sold stocks before close back (stocks like Bankbees,Icici,axis & many more)
But I do have a healthy balance of extra cash in account .
I think this issue arise when you have no extra cash ,sell say 1000 niftybee in the open & buy back the same before close like that ?

@Finvasia when is the plan to get hedge margin benefit at Order level rather than trade level... Every other broker is providing same and once you have started Shoonya you stopped giving it. Any particular reason why you cant give that benefit on Shoonya, when you were giving earlier on NEST/BEST?

brokenbull

@Finvasia
How to invest in NiftyBees, BankBees, GoldBees
and
a demat account POA to invest in these ETFs
1.you dont need poa to trade these etf's.
2.just open account online with out poa.
3. Now woth out poa, BTST is working smoothly in finvasia.
4. Only matter is cdsl tpin+otp to sell each time to place a cnc sell order .
5. I trade niftybee& bankbee daily . I dont bother with goldbees. But i trade goldguinea mcx future daily in finvasia.
I have account at finvasia since last may & no poa on record. Iam quite satisfied.

Infooo

I had chatted with finvasia regarding this but they told u have to have full margin this is not fullfilling sebi guide lines
Yaa I got the same response, though many broker providing that facility, anyways here is way to overcome that, place an Intraday future order, once that's executed , place the option margin order for hedge. Now convert the position of Intraday trade to Margin. You will get the Hedge Margin benefit

Infooo

I had chatted with finvasia regarding this but they told u have to have full margin this is not fullfilling sebi guide lines
Yaa I got the same response, though many broker providing that facility, anyways here is way to overcome that, place an Intraday future order, once that's executed , place the option margin order for hedge. Now convert the position of Intraday trade to Margin. You will get the Hedge Margin benefit

1.you dont need poa to trade these etf's.
2.just open account online with out poa.
3. Now woth out poa, BTST is working smoothly in finvasia.
4. Only matter is cdsl tpin+otp to sell each time to place a cnc sell order .
5. I trade niftybee& bankbee daily . I dont bother with goldbees. But i trade goldguinea mcx future daily in finvasia.
I have account at finvasia since last may & no poa on record. Iam quite satisfied.
@Finvasia But without POA you still can not pledge to get margin benefit ...which is frustrating.