Finvasia

Using Shoonya only mobile app. struggles when orders are too many. close app every hour. use cleaner to clean the app constantly. desktop & web only after hours to edit watch lists.
If something is free (No intraday brokerage ) , we have to put up with any thing as long trades go thro
Which cleaner do you use on your mobile ? I use ccleaner.

brokenbull

I use cc cleaner (at that time turn off data or else it will pop all kind of advts . turn back data ON after cleaning.
Redmi 4(Mi) has also a cleaner . when it gives notification. I press clean.
There is an another app called "Phone cleaner "(mop logo) which I use every hour

Vmaster369

shoonya on desktop uses 300 mb ram alone
cc cleaner wont help in pc desktop
mobile version is fantastic ..

memoy.jpg

330 mb of ram and i have 4gb ram still lags me out .... hence i call shoonya desktop garbage ...and not in traders best interest
nest used to consume only 15 mb

Last edited:

nadiyakinare

Feed in your shoonya desktop is not updating since last 15 minutes. broadcast and interactive is still connected. currently broadcast on normal and socket both are not working. please fix ASAP. can someone else also confirm this issue ?

Feed in your shoonya desktop is not updating since last 15 minutes. broadcast and interactive is still connected. currently broadcast on normal and socket both are not working. please fix ASAP. can someone else also confirm this issue ?
There is a glitch from NSE. The quotes are not updating for anyone. It's on TV news too.

nadiyakinare

There is a glitch from NSE. The quotes are not updating for anyone. It's on TV news too.
yah i switched on news channel. first i felt it was glitch that happens on socket broadcast everyday multiple times but got alarmed when normal broadcast also stopped. thanks

brokenbull

nope have to be courier

and one more interesting thing about finvasia is
you have 80 share of reliance in demate and R.s 0 in trading account

sell 80 in cnc
and 1 min later try buying 80 in cnc order will not go
wont allow to buy 80 even if price reduces .

u place 40 buy cnc will go execute
then 20 will do cnc
do 19 cnc
it will do in end 1 share it won;t allow u no matter wat

now thats harasing a cnc seller
so will only allow 79 shares to be buy back and will ask u to pay R.s 500 lol if u want to cover your left over 1 share

thats a BS

it;s good now we have upi FREE so i can cover it all lmao but lets see how long govt will keep upi free
god it be fun to put 2 otps like idiots from tomorrow for non poa's
Had a problem this Friday in Finvasia in this type of matter.
Had 50 qty of a pharma stock in DMAT .
sold in "intraday " , bought it back cheaper & sold again in Intraday & sold some more "
in intraday
". Then at 3pm I pressed convert from MIS to CNC as I have more than this short quantity. in Dmat
7pm they are calling me Iam short & have to transfer this quantity via CDSL Easiest to the broker account .
Daily trade log shoes short more than long (but less than my long DMAT quantity .
( I do this in Zerodha daily with out any issue -sometimes I sell in CNC , buy as MIS & if unable to sell it profitable , convert to CNC & square of the against original CNC sell.
Long story short- Today Mr Yogesh called me & helped me to open cdsl Easy/Easiest account via AnyDesk mirror software . The matter is not yet over as CDSL takes 1-2 hours to approve . So monday morning I have to trasfer this short quantity from my dmat to broker a/c with his help to resolve this small matter. I dont think Zerodha top Management people will call & walk you thro the process!
Finvasia RMS desk not consistent : Friday I had a steel stock intraday Long. it was "autoclosed by RMS ar 3.21 pm at a loss " (of course no ₹50+ GST fee like zerodha) I saw that RMS closing trade I bought that stee lstock in zerodha in CNC at 3.28pm .
Why not autoclose this pharma MIS short?
Only consolation: Now my CDSL easiest a/c has been opened for Finvasia which I could not do by myself.
Conclusion : :confused: ,in future I wont buy any more stocks under CNC/ convert MIS to CNC at 3pm .
if under water or not. I will close my nose take the loss & close the intraday position & buy it in zerodha in CNC (if I feel it will pop next day at open ,atleast BTST option is there in zerodha .Finvasia can sell only 2nd day ).
If you are a positional trader & dont want to daily sell the same scip & buy back - Finvasia no issues .
No AMC . No charges of any type. CDSL charge is only ₹9+ gst unlike zerodha's 13.5+ gst./per scrip.
But in future I will stick to only intraday trading in Finvasia for stocks
(futures/options,currencies have no such DMAT issues )
Note : As a non POA client both in zerodha & Finvasia -
to sell CNC Dmat stock : CDSL demands Tpin +otp (ofcourse otp comes instantly in both Airtel & Idea ). So torture procxedure is the same(5-10 seconds delay you may profit or loose)

Last edited:

brokenbull

finvasia unclosed intraday short problem was resolved with mr yogesh help over phone with anydesk mirror software.
my cdsl account debited as early pay in & credited to the broker account to cover my unclosed intra day short.
In this confusion,silver lining was my cdsl easiest account for finvasia has been established. I have not bothered for Finvasia yet.
Lesson learnt short intraday only if have stock in dmat( in case you forget to close ot finvasia missed to auto close at 3.21pm. hectic day it happens. Zerodha will never miss such oppurtinity to make ₹50. finvsia does not do so.
it is the trader responsibilty to close intraday long or short.
still I will not carry over stocks in to CNC in finvasia as no BTST. rather take the loss & buy in zerodha if I dont want to loose a long position in the stock.

brokenbull

NON POA client selling CNC selling CNC stocks -Dante;s Hell :mad:
1. TPIN + OTP is ok.
In Zerodha CDSL pop out Kraken opens during AMO (8.01am) . You put tpin+otp for selling any one stock in dmat-
All other stock selling eiether during AMO (till 8.56am ) / or during pre market (9.00am-9.06am) / after 9.15am till 3.30pm.- no more tpin+OTP.
Zerodha is blanket CDSL permission for the day .
Let us say you have 10 stocks to sell (BTST or market gap up or higher than last2 days high , you can calmly plan the sell orders during AMO watchin g global cues & then edit order during market hours as you please with out any more botheration with CDSL authorisation.

2. In Finvasia it is Dantes's hell . (No blanket authorisation like zerodha for all stocks with one time authorisation with tpin+ otp on any one stock)

You need TPIN+OTP CDSL authorisation for each stock, each time :confused:(say u have 200 shares of a scrip ,You try to sell 100 at open & try for a higher price for the balance 100 - you enter TPIN+OTP both time for each seperate CNC order all when the market is running.!

A. In Finvasia CDSL popout link does not open during AMO(till 8.57am)

B. It does open during pre market 9.00-9.07am .( today I managed to put 4 CNC sell orders during 6 mins all in anroid app Last one CDSL TPIn+OTP authorisation done but before I click sell in Finvasia after pop out closed,time beyond 9.07am -order rejected by Finvasia (but I did sell that during 9.15-9.30am)
C. Since I bought lot of stocks on Friday close (which was kept in freezer by Finvasia during Monday )- I was happy to sell all of them today for a reasonable profit but have to do a circus act:bored: from 9.15am to 9.30am.

So if you are a non POA & trade a lot daily ,want to do BTST stick to zerodha.
If you trade occasionally (positional trader ) & dont carry too many positions - Finvasia is good considering all other benefits .
But you have under go this torture for entering CDSL TPIN+OTP for each stock ,each order during market hours (save the grace 9.00am-9.06am)

Last edited: