Finvasia

Infooo

Can the POA be done online.. for my one account i got POA but process is too much.. they will send papers, u have to sign them and then she'll out 200 and another 100 to courier it back.. why can't this be done online, people should be able to required fee

Vmaster369

nope have to be courier

and one more interesting thing about finvasia is
you have 80 share of reliance in demate and R.s 0 in trading account

sell 80 in cnc
and 1 min later try buying 80 in cnc order will not go
wont allow to buy 80 even if price reduces .

u place 40 buy cnc will go execute
then 20 will do cnc
do 19 cnc
it will do in end 1 share it won;t allow u no matter wat

now thats harasing a cnc seller
so will only allow 79 shares to be buy back and will ask u to pay R.s 500 lol if u want to cover your left over 1 share

thats a BS

it;s good now we have upi FREE so i can cover it all lmao but lets see how long govt will keep upi free
god it be fun to put 2 otps like idiots from tomorrow for non poa's

Last edited:

brokenbull

nope have to be courier

and one more interesting thing about finvasia is
you have 80 share of reliance in demate and R.s 0 in trading account

sell 80 in cnc
and 1 min later try buying 80 in cnc order will not go
wont allow to buy 80 even if price reduces .

u place 40 buy cnc will go execute
then 20 will do cnc
do 19 cnc
it will do in end 1 share it won;t allow u no matter wat

now thats harasing a cnc seller
so will only allow 79 shares to be buy back and will ask u to pay R.s 500 lol if u want to cover your left over 1 share

thats a BS

it;s good now we have upi FREE so i can cover it all lmao but lets see how long govt will keep upi free
god it be fun to put 2 otps like idiots from tomorrow for non poa's
1. It is going to be a pain to enter 2 pins . First I will try in Zerodha on Monday. I bought few stocks during friday sell off.
usually I place CNC sell limit orders around 8am as AMO with CDSL eDis pop up! . later try to edit depending on the market . sometimes even in zerodha AMO CNC sell orders ask again e-Dis when you try to edit AMO CNC sell order during market hours (after 9.15am)
2.In zerodha I sell stock under CNC & buy it back as CNC almost daily . or sell CNC first & then buy as MIS if it drops . sell again as MIS if it goes back up or cconvert MIS buy at 3.00pm to CNC to settle against the CNC sold order.(net sell & buy matched & I still have stock in CNC dmat.)
3. In Finvasia I have sold sell a few under CNC using edis on the second ay (not next day) (NO POA on record). I dont mind sending paper POA by speedpost , but 2 witness business needed in paper POA I dont like . so out of question )
4. In finvasia last few days I have sold my CNC holdings as MIS sell & Luckily I could buy them back profitably. I plan to sell my CNC holdings under MIS (fresh margin for MIS sell is not a problem for me ).
Later if I dont want to buy back my MIS sell, will try to convert MIS sell > CNC sell around 3 pm .( stock has gone well above my sell.I have taken too early profit) ) . I will report here how this experiment works in Finvasia , Same experiment in Zerodha will go thro like butter.
Since transaction is locked ,I dont mind wasting 10 extra seconds for entering edis for conversion from MIS SELL to CNC SELL order.
5.By the way in Finasia most AMO orders (buy/sell) can not be edited. you have to cancel & place a fresh order .If CNC sell means enter e-Dis again.

Last edited:

brokenbull

For non POA accounts needing TPIN (says daily once &no longer 90 days )+ mobile OTP :
1) My idea of trying this new cumbersome sell procudure during AMO (selling CNC existing holdings ) was also suggested in Zerodha Trad Q&A forum by moderators.
2)Zerodha emailed saying you have up to 5pm to authorise sold CNC shares with the additional mobile OTP.Not sure how it is going to work.
3) Iam going to try folowing both methods on Monday at Zerodha first (later in Finvasia )
A.) try AMO method at 8am: Place sell order my CNC holdings as CNC SELL & see how the CDSL pop up behaves /whether CDSL mobile phone OTP arrives instantly & CNC SELL gets executed !
B Sell holdings as MIS (with out any tpin+mobile otp botherations later try convert MIS SELL to CNC sell around 3pm .(if the stock does not fall back to cover my MIS SELL )

Shhonya is not all user friendly.I am trading in finvasia since its inception.Nest was best platform to trade.If nest not possible finvasia can start BSE bolt exe. Version.Its better than shhonnya.I am ready to pay nominal charge for BSE bolt or Nest.for mobile shoonya is better than scalpert.Finvasia should do like this.Allow nest on 49 per month as earlier per segment basis.I hope finvasia will do the needful.

Vmaster369

make a help ticket in finvasia may be if member repeatedly make ticket they might make nest comeback

Yes true Shhonya is 300 mb of piece of garbage that Lags .

Trader needs something thats light like nest lighting fast

make a help ticket in finvasia may be if member repeatedly make ticket they might make nest comeback

Yes one can have Shoonya lite trimmed version for trading without charting features and other stuff, along with Regular Shoonya.

Last edited:

Verde

It is 300 MB :eekk: :eekk:
Someone has posted about this in December and it is still not rectified after 3 months??? :DD:DD

and you people are still trading with them :banghead: why will they bother to change it?

brokenbull

For non POA accounts needing TPIN (says daily once &no longer 90 days )+ mobile OTP :
1) My idea of trying this new cumbersome sell procudure during AMO (selling CNC existing holdings ) was also suggested in Zerodha Trad Q&A forum by moderators.
2)Zerodha emailed saying you have up to 5pm to authorise sold CNC shares with the additional mobile OTP.Not sure how it is going to work.
3) Iam going to try folowing both methods on Monday at Zerodha first (later in Finvasia )
A.) try AMO method at 8am: Place sell order my CNC holdings as CNC SELL & see how the CDSL pop up behaves /whether CDSL mobile phone OTP arrives instantly & CNC SELL gets executed !
B Sell holdings as MIS (with out any tpin+mobile otp botherations later try convert MIS SELL to CNC sell around 3pm .(if the stock does not fall back to cover my MIS SELL )
Non POA accounts needing 2 pin from CDSL update:
Placed CNC sell order in Zerodha during AMO time .mobile otp was instant.
3-4 orders got executed during 9.15-9.45am.(Tatasteel,bankbees,icici bank etc) Bought some of them back as MIS buy & converted them to CNC buys.
In Finvasia also twin pin system works smoothly. Only big issue is not being able to sell next day. till 2.30pm intraday orders try to trade in Finvasia . after that risky. delete all MIS orders. Convert some MIS to CNC to keep in cold storage for 48 hours. can not sell tomorrow. Then buy the same or some of it in Zerodha so that can sell them nextday. sometime buying confidently at 3.15pm & selling at 3.29pm for a small profit can be done only in zerodha for me.

brokenbull

It is 300 MB :eekk::eekk:
Someone has posted about this in December and it is still not rectified after 3 months??? :DD:DD

and you people are still trading with them :banghead: why will they bother to change it?
Using Shoonya only mobile app. struggles when orders are too many. close app every hour. use cleaner to clean the app constantly. desktop & web only after hours to edit watch lists.
If something is free (No intraday brokerage ) , we have to put up with any thing as long trades go thro