Finvasia

Anyone can please help me
If i wish to sell an option with LTP 100 for intraday,How much capital i will be required with FINVASIA do so?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

brokenbull

Dear Finvasia

CDSL New rule for non POA account is being implemented from today . (eDis + additional OTP in to mobile !)
Why Finvasia not yet send a circular on these CDSL-CNC share sell procedure changes
( I got a detailed video email from zerodha how to enter e-Dis + additional mobile phone OTP in the CDSL pop up on placing cnc sell order )
Now that new rule has come in for non POA account in CDSL ,
Can we sell CNC share purchases next day instead of 2nd day?
( In zerodha I can sell next day using e-Dis./No paper POA at Zerodha )

Last edited:

brokenbull

Anyone can please help me
If i wish to sell an option with LTP 100 for intraday,How much capital i will be required with FINVASIA do so?

depends on stock/ index contract size + intraday MIS/NRML margin ( ₹100 option can be on a stock trading at ₹300/contract size say 2000 shares or Nifty 15000+75 size/bank nifty index 36000+25 size) with minimum MIS margin for selling . with out full margin you can not sell (you can buy ofcourse as it is a debit )

brokenbull

With 20 per order you will get much better broker, why bother Finvasia.. 0 brokerage is there only USP
true! if you are trading lot of small lots stocks intraday -finvasia is great . Not to mention saving brokerage in trading currencies for 10-15 cents profit/loss margin . also trading goldguines/silvermicreo with out intraday commission burden.
If you are a big daddy trading big lots stock/index futures /index options ₹20 commission is peanuts. stick with zerodha

Vmaster369

so price goes more down as there is already delay of 10 sec in receiving otp lol

so by time user puts 2 opt 20 sec are wasted already lol NOT in traders favor

who is this idiotAbroad that came up with 2 opt idea is certainly idiot and does not trade in market per sure.
It only shows they donot trust cdsl tpins lol (REMOVE TPIN KEEP ONLY MOBILE OTP )

and finvasia doesnt allow BTST for non poa ...
and even your profit be credited 2 days later and for 2 day u cannt even use that money to buy shares
after 2 days u can use it . so who is going to pay this 2 days interest is sebi gone a pay me 2 days interest?

It;s Modi's digital india So all digital shouldnt even take more then like 12 hour to settle all this

So if my phone get stolen i cannt sell shares next day huh CHU *T* ti paapp lol
or if i decide not to pay mobile bill to ambani and he suspends my sim then i cannt sellmy shares huh lmao
WHY favor telecom company?
Banks i understand why they do coz they have given loans to telecome . why sebi is promoting mittals and amabani phone

Last edited:
depends on stock/ index contract size + intraday MIS/NRML margin ( ₹100 option can be on a stock trading at ₹300/contract size say 2000 shares or Nifty 15000+75 size/bank nifty index 36000+25 size) with minimum MIS margin for selling . with out full margin you can not sell (you can buy ofcourse as it is a debit )
Sorry for missing few details,i meant to ask for Nifty/BNifty intraday margin for selling ,suppose ticker price for Nifty 50 option is 100 and i need to sell the same for.intraday.
How much margin do i need to commit?

brokenbull

Sorry for missing few details,i meant to ask for Nifty/BNifty intraday margin for selling ,suppose ticker price for Nifty 50 option is 100 and i need to sell the same for.intraday.
How much margin do i need to commit?

does not matter on option value ! (whether it is far otm ₹100/lot or near ATM ₹250 /lot or ₹1/lot far far far far far OTM )
for all option values ,naked sell Nifty option margin is around ₹159,000 if there is no hedge .even with hedge to place the order you need tfull margin money. if you buy far otm option to hedge., margin will come down to ₹36000 or so approximately.
1613798481016.png

brokenbull

so price goes more down as there is already delay of 10 sec in receiving otp lol

so by time user puts 2 opt 20 sec are wasted already lol NOT in traders favor

who is this idiotAbroad that came up with 2 opt idea is certainly idiot and does not trade in market per sure.
It only shows they donot trust cdsl tpins lol (REMOVE TPIN KEEP ONLY MOBILE OTP )

and finvasia doesnt allow BTST for non poa ...
and even your profit be credited 2 days later and for 2 day u cannt even use that money to buy shares
after 2 days u can use it . so who is going to pay this 2 days interest is sebi gone a pay me 2 days interest?

It;s Modi's digital india So all digital shouldnt even take more then like 12 hour to settle all this

So if my phone get stolen i cannt sell shares next day huh CHU *T* ti paapp lol
or if i decide not to pay mobile bill to ambani and he suspends my sim then i cannt sellmy shares huh lmao
WHY favor telecom company?
Banks i understand why they do coz they have given loans to telecome . why sebi is promoting mittals and amabani phone
1) True ! .2 step procedure to sell CNC stocks is basically screwing the retail trader (extra 5-10 seconds delay ! )( I dont think market makers who have direct access to NSE orders system have such procedures !.They settle trades at the end of the day with their clearing member .

2) for non POA accounts no BTST in Finvasia is a mystery ! It has something to do with their computer integration with NSE. In zerodha you can see your CNC buys next day in T1 & can sell . In Finvasia it shows as T1 in marketwatch on 2nd day only.

3) So no mobile phone means you can not sell your existing stock? Just curious how phone & trade (say using landline to broker )will work ? they will still need OTP to be told to broker's rep over the phone to place the trade??
Rest all your rant is standard SEBI shit procedure & applies to all the brokers.
Hail the King ! You/we are all serfs serving the king & their knights! only crumbs for us.

neo.mx

For non POA account they also are not providing collateral margin for pledged stocks. But SEBI and exchanges does not mandate that. Other brokers are providing collateral margin without POA.

Also in this thread they only make announcements and then leave.

Already switched my broker for intraday trades. I use Finvasia for overnight positions. Soon I will change that too.