Finvasia

brokenbull

After so much chat and reminder, amount credited as adhoc. So much hardship faced today.
I dont use their latest suggestion virtual account. I usually transfer via online banking (not upi, not click add funds from the account etc )around 7.30am (Last I did on Feb1st) by RTGS & mention "credit to FAXXXXXX" in the RTGS/NEFT message line in the transfer form . My bank confirms via sms by 8.15am that RTGS got credited to the beneficiary account.Usually before 10am my Finvasia a/c shows the credit. As a habit I email the bank transfer slip pdf to finvasia customer service ,moment I send the transfer.
Last year when I opened the a/c in finvasia,my first NEFT sent at 7.30am ,did not credit till 11.30am. Then I called them .Afterwards in 30 minutes got credited.
On Feb1st i sent a standard RTGS transfer to zerodha. with in 10 minutes got "funds added "sms+email +trading a/c had funds credit.
Since I can not do BTST stocks in finvasia , I place orders in zerodha only (if i want to buy fresh) between 3.15pm-3.29pm. intraday I try to do in finvasia as my meagre profits can not afford commission.

I dont use their latest suggestion virtual account. I usually transfer via online banking (not upi, not click add funds from the account etc )around 7.30am (Last I did on Feb1st) by RTGS & mention "credit to FAXXXXXX" in the RTGS/NEFT message line in the transfer form . My bank confirms via sms by 8.15am that RTGS got credited to the beneficiary account.Usually before 10am my Finvasia a/c shows the credit. As a habit I email the bank transfer slip pdf to finvasia customer service ,moment I send the transfer.
Last year when I opened the a/c in finvasia,my first NEFT sent at 7.30am ,did not credit till 11.30am. Then I called them .Afterwards in 30 minutes got credited.
On Feb1st i sent a standard RTGS transfer to zerodha. with in 10 minutes got "funds added "sms+email +trading a/c had funds credit.
Since I can not do BTST stocks in finvasia , I place orders in zerodha only (if i want to buy fresh) between 3.15pm-3.29pm. intraday I try to do in finvasia as my meagre profits can not afford commission.
You are correct. I transferred to virtual account by 7.05 am. I got confirmation SMS immediately from Finvasia. I thought it was showing in Limits when open the platform at 8.50 am. Then only I know that I have done a mistake. I should have Transfer through Neft. As you said Zerodha is crediting within 5-10 minutes. Last week also I transferred funds to zerodha and immediately credited. From now onwards I shall follow old system only.

Vmaster369

naa
you can do IMPS . and do at 9; 08 am thats when its server are active in finvasia it will work .
instant imps credit.
neft takes liek 2-3 hrs to credits
Also use atom too at 9;08 am works fine .Use atom gateway to transfer funs i had done like 800k in 1 shot with np

and
bhuvan.sbam

canyou confirm supose u sold demate holding or R.s 100000 in zerodha
CNC and u dont have poa with zerodha
does zerodhaa allows u to buy a different share of value R.s 100000 since u have sold shares same day OR
zerodha only allows 80% R.s 80000 and rest 20% next day u can buy .

in finvasia they will nevr allow u to buy R.s 100K share same day if u buying a different script .
let me know of zerodha ty

Last edited:
naa
you can do IMPS . and do at 9; 08 am thats when its server are active in finvasia it will work .
instant imps credit.
neft takes liek 2-3 hrs to credits
Also use atom too at 9;08 am works fine

and
bhuvan.sbam

canyou confirm supose u sold demate holding or R.s 100000 in zerodha
CNC and u dont have poa with zerodha
does zerodhaa allows u to buy a different share of value R.s 100000 since u have sold shares same day OR
zerodha only allows 80% R.s 80000 and rest 20% next day u can buy .

in finvasia they will nevr allow u to buy R.s 100K share same day if u buying a different script .
let me know of zerodha ty
Zerodha also allows only 80% for other than sold script. However, it allows the same security to buy.
wrt Funds transfer, I shall try Atom next time with virtual account.

Vmaster369

then i guess only btst is missing in finvasia i guess ........... for non POA accounts
nopoint in switching i guess i am finvaisa forever

buying only 80% value rule is only to harass customer. sebi should have made
Edis compulsory and safe all customer .

could have applied like 80% rule only for short selling and not for cnc

Last edited:

brokenbull

1)Yes ! For Non POA accounts --Finvasia is good for intra day stocks trading (scalping with ZERO COMMISISON) . BTST is not possible in Finvasia even with e-Dis. But Can sell CNC stocks in Finvasia on 2nd day 9.15am.
2) Finvasia is ideal for trading currencies (GBPINR,EURINR ,USDINR) & micro MCX counters like GoldGuinea, GoldPetal, SilverMicro ( small profits/small looss with no commission burden intra day or overnight )
3) If one is selling Banknifty options hedged(spreads) there is no limitations on strikes in Finvasia (but there is in zerodha).
Even if there is a issue in shoonya , spreads dont damage account as fast as naked futures or naked options.
trading naked futures & naked sell or long options (high stakes poker) , some may prefer the more reliable Zerodha even if not commision free.
4) Intraday I trade stocks,currencies,MCX counters in Finvasia. In Zerodha I trade eiether BankBEES,NIFTYBEES AMO GTT orders to catch the opening mis match low spike print if there is a gap open . If order not executed at 9.16am ,cancel buy GTT orders immediately. Then Open Zerodha app only at 3.15pm and long CNC stocks / bankbees/niftybees etc in small lots (that I like& hoping for a pop open next day ) for BTST next day . If they fall further at next day open ,trade them intraday in Finvasia.

Every time I place order, I have to place F3 and check whether it is accepted. Many times it disappears. Then I panic.

Beware Shoonya users. Your capital will become Shoonya :DD:DD:DD
Dear All,

I have gone through the Shoonya app & this thread and found out the followings;

For Traders,
One has to upgrade the followings before commenting on any app ( particularly about system lags) and for a high end software like Shoonya the MUST HAVE's is AS FOLLOWS;

a. Hardware
Min CPU freq is 2.5 ghz and above 3.5 is preferable.
min RAM is 4gb and above 8 is preferable.

b. Software
I. Registered Os, Office etc is preferable but original is best.
II. Install and use Memreduct , RamRush etc to free-up memory.
III. Install and use Jetclean/Jetboost , Glary utilities pro, Advanced system repair pro etc to boost system performance & internet speed.
IV. Good UNINTERRUPTED internet connection ( i am using Jio 4g mobile data with ave 60% signal strength ).

To Josh1,
First of all a big THANK YOU for the services rendered to the world of stock market by giving us the RTD Utility etc,
and hope you do the same for Shoonya as well IN THE FORM OF RTD 1.7.

To Finvasia,
You have made a wonderful app that includes almost everything that a trader has to know but it is still in the BETA version stage try to make the regular one as soon as possible.

If one has to segregate a software for a trader like me then i will do it in the following manner.
a. A trading Terminal
b. A charting & Analytics Terminal

I. As far as the trading Terminal is concerned you have some serious technical bugs and mistakes as well. If the likes of Josh1 and others are not in an affirmative manner, then you should address those issues on a TOP PRIORITY mode.

II. Coming to the other part, let the full fledged charting software like Amibroker , Ninja-trader etc to do the job as Shoonya has very limited scope in this part, so try to develop RTD on your own and embed it inside Shoonya ( like RTD 1.6 Josh1 ) and also trim down the charting part in such a way that the load taken by Shoonya is minimal for charting and maximum for Trading part.

III. I just love the Analytics tab.

Anonymous user ; Upgrade/evolution is a continuous process in this world and a MUST for the digital world.

So Either Upgrade or stay behind___ applicable to all___THE TRADERS , THE BROKERS and THE DEVELOPERS .

Regards,