Finvasia

Vmaster369

Go in prism and u should make a help ticket with that info they not read this forum

3.No order executed notifictions in android app. (but your notifications regarding contests winner are showing up!! ).
you forgot now a days it;s sip notification lol that line i laugh so hard ^^ ;;);):D:happy::hilarious:

Last edited:

Vmaster369

Just bring us nest back or strip down Shoonya to shoonaya lite or something thats no more then 25 mb

using 150 mb shoonya is not in traders well being coz of LAG it creates and i have 4 gb ram still it LAGS

once u place a buy order and then press f3 by time it opens it;s already 10 sec nd order is already excueted that i wanted to cancell

Currently not using desktop version andi am sure no one uses desktop Laggy version
This days i am alive on mobile trading . ditching desktop app

Just bring us nest back or strip down Shoonya to shoonaya lite or something thats no more then 25 mb

using 150 mb shoonya is not in traders well being coz of LAG it creates and i have 4 gb ram still it LAGS

once u place a buy order and then press f3 by time it opens it;s already 10 sec nd order is already excueted that i wanted to cancell

Currently not using desktop version andi am sure no one uses desktop Laggy version
This days i am alive on mobile trading . ditching desktop app
Mine is 8 gb Ram and it still lags to open order book

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

brokenbull

My laptop is 3 years old Ryzen 3 /4gb ram/1 tb hard disk , (yet to find time & motivation to go to Computer bazar & buy a compatible 8gm ram stick for the free 2nd Ram slot )
I trade 95% via android app only. shoonya Desktop slows down, occassionaly I use web (today) to place lots of AMO orders & manage thro the day thro phone only.(Redmi 7)

Most were using NEST. And suddenly they come with a diktat.
Use our half-baked application or else!
Earlier there was NSE Now,NEST and BEST Trader. All of these were essentially NEST.
Should have atleast kept BSE BEST. Exchange run version of NEST.

Just shows that they have stopped caring about clients a long time back.

Finvasia Team . Today morning I transferred funds. SMS also received. But till now not credited to the account. Raised ticket No.1612410313632 at 9 am iself. No reply. No action. I am fed up with you Finvasia yeam.