Finvasia

Infooo

Ladies & Gentlemen
Finvasia support is reading this blog (if not replying here ) . So raise all issues & constructive suggestions. It may be solved.
Just few seconds ago , I got a call from Finvasia . First I said there is no problem .Then he mentioned amo orders ! I said amo orders are not able to edit during regular hours - he suggested cancel amo MCX orders & place a fresh regular order. (Cancelled all my MCX amo orders )
Seems @Finvasia has left this board and will return only after making shoonya better than kite and NEST.. ,

Vmaster369

In short what
Infooo is sayign they will neevr return if they wait on making shoonya better then nest
nest is only 15 mb beat that

lmao and they want us to share there platform on facebook
what they want us to share exactly ?
NO EDIS ?
bugs and lag even still dated ? today also it was buggy in morning but great thing it allowed me to sell share so all good

Last edited:
Finvasia,
We are waiting for E-dis and other facilities. Without concentrating on facilities to regular traders, you are for contests. Regular traders are going out of you. I am also not trading with you now. Only on implementation of E-dis I will return back. Tilk then, Good bye to FINVADIA.

Finvasia Team,

Just now, I tried E-dis pin generation in Shoonya mobile app. To my surprise Immediately I received t-pin from CDSL. Please confirm whether facility extended. If so, shall we do delivery trade?
Please narrate the procedure.

Vmaster369

Yea this form is zombie . Finvasia doesn;t read it ...

I too got EDIS pin when on mobile? do u see Edis on desktop or no i cann;t find it .

Since u have added all kind of Idiotic things to shoonya Why did you forgot to add
ONLY BUyers and ONLY sellers in shoonya .. why have mercy on that?plz do add this feature so i can stop visiting money control site to see that

EDIT
And ok
EDIS facility is not active yet in finvasia i asked them they said no it;s not active as of today but soon .
WHy soon is soon was my question i couln;t ask them lol

Last edited:
Yea this form is zombie . Finvasia doesn;t read it ...

I too got EDIS pin when on mobile? do u see Edis on desktop or no i cann;t find it .

Since u have added all kind of Idiotic things to shoonya Why did you forgot to add
ONLY BUyers and ONLY sellers in shoonya .. why have mercy on that?plz do add this feature so i can stop visiting money control site to see that

EDIT
And ok
EDIS facility is not active yet in finvasia i asked them they said no it;s not active as of today but soon .
WHy soon is soon was my question i couln;t ask them lol
I tried in mobile app only. Its generated. When asked Finvasia, they informed that the facility not yet activated. I wondered and kept mum. Whatelse we can do?