Finvasia

Infooo

I am still wonder who are those people whom they were congratulating and giving Rs. 1000 worth MF for giving reviews.. because almost all reviews said .. shoonya is probably one of the best application

Verde

since 3 weeks Im seeing people crying in this thread and not even 1 reply from finvasia re these problems
I had problems with 0dha not keeping all strikes open for buying and started a thread here, people were asking why I was still with them :confusedd:
within 3 days 0dha doubled the number of strikes. at least they listen to their customers and take action. that is why they are no.1 and finvasia is 91
I am not saying that 0dha is perfect but that is the difference between 0dha and finvasia.

it is sad that clients are losing money becos the platform is shit. all of you shud get together and write to sebi for action. once a hefty fine is imposed they will wake up.

I saw sh** on my friends computer, it take 5 minutes to start up.
it downloads all sorts of unwanted files, same as nest.

sometimes I go out and when I come back I need to close the position urgently......pi takes only 7 seconds to login and close the position. now ask why I am still with 0dha:wacky::DD

since 3 weeks Im seeing people crying in this thread and not even 1 reply from finvasia re these problems
I had problems with 0dha not keeping all strikes open for buying and started a thread here, people were asking why I was still with them :confusedd:
within 3 days 0dha doubled the number of strikes. at least they listen to their customers and take action. that is why they are no.1 and finvasia is 91
I am not saying that 0dha is perfect but that is the difference between 0dha and finvasia.

it is sad that clients are losing money becos the platform is shit. all of you shud get together and write to sebi for action. once a hefty fine is imposed they will wake up.

I saw sh** on my friends computer, it take 5 minutes to start up.
it downloads all sorts of unwanted files, same as nest.

sometimes I go out and when I come back I need to close the position urgently......pi takes only 7 seconds to login and close the position. now ask why I am still with 0dha:wacky::DD
i was with 0dha and i've enough "validation pending" disasters to ever come back.

VJAY

just tried using charts in shoonya(instead of opening kite),
well changed from 1min to 5min chart and.....
BOOM Shoonya disappeared! :eek::cool:
Ohh thats the reason for disappearing Shoonya...:D
I confused today morning when I try to login shoonya its not there in my system:DD...even not in my C folder /installed apps
Then I installed new one that time it asked replace earleir shoonya:D
These our chats are their testing reports..they using it:D:D:cool:
When testing completes dont know how many clients they left

I do not understand what's the point of this.
I mean we are ready to pay some fee for NEST.
Or enable API

Btw fun fact.. shoonya in internally nest.. I checked the binary signatures.. so why not give us actual nest.. which was working..

Why change something if it's working perfectly.

Shoonya is as beta software.
Can't change BO orders, (RMS error)
Tickers stop updating all of sudden and we'll have to reconnect,
Orders won't show unless you refresh them,
Yesterday even mobile app want working after 6pm

We love finvesia and want it to succeed.
Trades are fast to execute and almost realtime sometimes,
Square off timer is amazing,
you have EVERYTHING working for you.
EXCEPT the platform.

Please.
Give us a proper software.
Enable API like zerodha.

brokenbull

in web or exe

for me, posted previously and till now
shoonya exe/web how many times you save say 1 or 2 chart setting (say 5 mins) , it will open new chart in "1min only" of the last saved category. There is no guarantee chart will update as fast as the quotes are running. I usually save volume candle chart /PCR/Pivot with vwap+avwap. Anytime you close the application , chart settings will go away. I dont bother that much to open the chart in android app.
android app is reasonably stable & starts fast with 4 digit pin. nowadays I dont bother opening exe (takes too long to load) , shoonya web only if app fails. Iam watching Trading view charts in laptop or android app (occassionally I will open KITE andorid app as I have 7 chart settings saved ) & trade in shonya app.

Last edited: