Finvasia

josh1

What has happned I wrote. After some time it started but I am unable to book my profit. As neither desktop nor web or mobile worked that time. I always write in favor when everyone shouting here. But this issues need to ke solved otherwise its result in big loss some day. I want to work with them only but if going to bankrupt who will bailout me. I am a person who sit on machine 8 am though market starts at 9 and continue till 11:55 pm or more. Not a single second log out till then.
Hi Manish, same here. Shoonya suddenly hangs intermittently. There after it ignores all order entries. You place an order or modify, it accepts and ignores.
I am bidding "good bye" to Finvasia. Looking for another broker with proven trading platform.

brokenbull

Hi Manish, same here. Shoonya suddenly hangs intermittently. There after it ignores all order entries. You place an order or modify, it accepts and ignores.
I am bidding "good bye" to Finvasia. Looking for another broker with proven trading platform.
yesterday morning scared me by not opening during 8.15am -8.35am. (desktop)
Today Iam placing amo orders during 8.25am-8.50am . atfirst few amo orders (MCX) goes thro. Then NSE stock AMO orders getting rejected saying market is closed. next 4-5 amo orders goes thro. In KITE I can place amo orders till 8.53am. Shoonya even at 8.50am rejects.
Reliabilty is some what uncertain. Iam managing because i trade intraday lots of small-lot equity or low ₹risk mcx contracts. But
if you have banknifty/nifty future/options , it is scary as you can loose 1000's ₹in seconds .
If no eDis by March 2021 quarter ending settlement, Iam done .

josh1

I lost 5 K yesterday in BNF Options. Order modification not happening. I am done with them.

VJAY

How's Shoonya working these days ? Worth opening a new account ?
Its still in testing period for them:DD:DD
they are live testing it with their clients...risking clients money

trump

@Finvasia ,issues with Shoonya, there are just too many to start with, and you guys brag about zero, its a punishment actually for the account holders, forcibly giving Shoonya, and u will start charging afterwards for Shoonya, which is literally a big zero in everything.

1.You don't hv upper circuit and lower circuit limit prices on Shoonya
and
2. How to get Token ids for all the scrips

josh1

Order Entry Form and Order Modification Form have different User Interface. What Kind of Software they make :mad: I have to locate Price and trigger field again