Finvasia

Shoonya regularly stopped working. I am a full-time trader and use the desktop version only. And see dates. And I know very well how to trade but its not a question of sl it questions of regular misfunctioning of trading software. Not working for hitting sl but working for profits. Scalping trades are for quick profits not for sl. If this be condition surely have to stop working with them. I am the first person who supported them for shoonya. But if not working properly I will have to think lakhs of rupees cannot be taken on risk.
It ok bro feedback is needed to grow , for me it working( may be iam lucky), iam also full time trader

Shoonya desktop was working (for last 2 days) without any issue.
Strange !!!!!
What has happned I wrote. After some time it started but I am unable to book my profit. As neither desktop nor web or mobile worked that time. I always write in favor when everyone shouting here. But this issues need to ke solved otherwise its result in big loss some day. I want to work with them only but if going to bankrupt who will bailout me. I am a person who sit on machine 8 am though market starts at 9 and continue till 11:55 pm or more. Not a single second log out till then.

At present, I am also not taking any new position on Shoonya, because of its malfunctioning, but had to open terminal, as I have some open positions (not big) in Jan series and as a check on its functioning.
I said strange, as it worked 2 days without any problem. :DD

@Finvasia is shoonya a modified TWS. As it looks like TWS from IB?
Please make sure it is as reliable as NEST was.
It is wrong to suddenly move your whole client base away from NEST which was stable to a new system that is having reliability issues.
No one here cares if you had beautiful graphs or features. We were using other sources for graphs and used your terminal to execute orders because your track record was worth relying on.

What has happned I wrote. After some time it started but I am unable to book my profit. As neither desktop nor web or mobile worked that time. I always write in favor when everyone shouting here. But this issues need to ke solved otherwise its result in big loss some day. I want to work with them only but if going to bankrupt who will bailout me. I am a person who sit on machine 8 am though market starts at 9 and continue till 11:55 pm or more. Not a single second log out till then.
Yes wht u said is correct platform must be stable

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

Average Buy Price of Stocks

Moving forward in Shoonya App, you shall see the average buy price of each shares in Holding section. In case of share transfer, following shall be applicable

Existing Shares Qty : 100
Buy Average price : Rs 150

In case you have transferred 75 same shares from another DP to your Finvasia Demat account, then

Total Shares Qty : 175
Buy Average price : Rs 150

Regards

image.png

Last edited: