Finvasia

Today I am scared. I am takiong full leverage. And if this happened like this bankrupt in a day. Forced to exit zinc as Bank nifty expecting big fall. But if not able to book on time dont know how it will. I think free brokerage idea I have to drop. Better to find another cost effective broker who provide good platform and no such issues. Even I dont want to work in India but these **** politician make such rules ki small person cannot grow easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

brokenbull

trading big leveraged futures /options in shoonya is a risk indeed. free brokerage (instead of ₹20)will not justify big losses.
1)intraday cash equity I place lot of small lot orders. at the worst even if I am not able to access shoonya& close executed orders, system will close at a profit or loss at 3.20pm(not a deal braker)
2) currency i buy /sell in "Margin" (NRML) .since currency markets do not trade beyond 150pips . it will carry over to next day with loss or profit if iam unable to access . but can manage it next day.
3) In MCX I trade only silvermicro (daily up/down is ₹2-3000 for 1 lot) & goldguinea. anything more is risky like zinc.copper,natgas,nifty/banknifty futures can kill you big if can not open shoonya & close the trade. risky indeed

Last edited:
Finvasia Team, Today market have given great chances for intraday traders. But, as I am unable to do BTST trade, Its not possible to take risks. If E-dis facility available, risk can be taken even market at this high level.
Please think traders like me and make available of E-dis soon.

trading big leveraged futures /options in shoonya is a risk indeed. free brokerage (instead of ₹20)will not justify big losses.
1)intraday cash equity I place lot of small lot orders. at the worst even if I am not able to access shoonya& close executed orders, system will close at a profit or loss at 3.20pm(not a deal braker)
2) currency i buy /sell in "Margin" (NRML) .since currency markets do not trade beyond 150pips . it will carry over to next day with loss or profit if iam unable to access . but can manage it next day.
3) In MCX I trade only silvermicro (daily up/down is ₹2-3000 for 1 lot) & goldguinea. anything more is risky like zinc.copper,natgas,nifty/banknifty futures can kill you big if can not open shoonya & close the trade. risky indeed
It is not about scrips and risk of market . it is about terminal working efficiently. Everyone has different level of rsik appetite and knowledge. But if broker phone says out of service than where a trader go big or small. We are ready to pay but you are not listening. Why should I lose because of others mistakes. My mistakes I will accept.

Infooo

Many people were praising client service of Finvasia.. no doubt they are good for normal services but when problem come there client service ho for a toss... They are becoming shitierrr and above that you have shoonya.. even scalpert was not crashing so much

Today I am scared. I am takiong full leverage. And if this happened like this bankrupt in a day. Forced to exit zinc as Bank nifty expecting big fall. But if not able to book on time dont know how it will. I think free brokerage idea I have to drop. Better to find another cost effective broker who provide good platform and no such issues. Even I dont want to work in India but these **** politician make such rules ki small person cannot grow easily.
Wht u issue ur facing , iam using desktop there is no issues ,u Don't put stoploss for trades if yes why panic

Wht u issue ur facing , iam using desktop there is no issues ,u Don't put stoploss for trades if yes why panic
Shoonya regularly stopped working. I am a full-time trader and use the desktop version only. And see dates. And I know very well how to trade but its not a question of sl it questions of regular misfunctioning of trading software. Not working for hitting sl but working for profits. Scalping trades are for quick profits not for sl. If this be condition surely have to stop working with them. I am the first person who supported them for shoonya. But if not working properly I will have to think lakhs of rupees cannot be taken on risk.

Shoonya regularly stopped working. I am a full-time trader and use the desktop version only. And see dates. And I know very well how to trade but its not a question of sl it questions of regular misfunctioning of trading software. Not working for hitting sl but working for profits. Scalping trades are for quick profits not for sl. If this be condition surely have to stop working with them. I am the first person who supported them for shoonya. But if not working properly I will have to think lakhs of rupees cannot be taken on risk.
I believe you, The day you reported issues, I had faced login failures.
However yesterday was issue-free.
Shoonya on desktop is TWS IMO, maybe @Finvasia can clarify.
I hope Finvasia can iron out the issues.