Finvasia

brokenbull

activating trading on shoonya is not solving scipes adding problem.so for me its time to say goodbye to finvasia.
1) last 2 days Iam able to trade in shoonya android app & shoonya "web" version.
2) But in exe desktop version installed - not able to add any scrips. so closing it immediately & use eiether web version or android app.
3) watchlist in web version & android app is co related. your change in one automatically modifies watch list in other.
4) big problem is : shoonya kick starts only at 8.55-8.58am . unable to place amo orders at my usual 8-8.30am.
but no problem in pre market orders during 9-9.07am.
5) execution is fast but no order executed signal in android app (pop up)/or sound in web version (unlike zerodha) . we have to keep checking order executed section.
6) chart settings (same chart IQ as in zerodha) not saving ! every time you open a new scrip, you have start the chart setting ramayana from the beginning. if i want a real chart i have to see it in Trading view only .
7) ofcourse we have to give credit to Finvasia - compared to scalpert vastly superior.
8) If eDis comes in to force, will ditch zerodha 99% .

brokenbull

1) last 2 days Iam able to trade in shoonya android app & shoonya "web" version.
2) But in exe desktop version installed - not able to add any scrips. so closing it immediately & use eiether web version or android app.
3) watchlist in web version & android app is co related. your change in one automatically modifies watch list in other.
4) big problem is : shoonya kick starts only at 8.55-8.58am . unable to place amo orders at my usual 8-8.30am.
but no problem in pre market orders during 9-9.07am.
5) execution is fast but no order executed signal in android app (pop up)/or sound in web version (unlike zerodha) . we have to keep checking order executed section.
6) chart settings (same chart IQ as in zerodha) not saving ! every time you open a new scrip, you have start the chart setting ramayana from the beginning. if i want a real chart i have to see it in Trading view only .
7) ofcourse we have to give credit to Finvasia - compared to scalpert vastly superior.
8) If eDis comes in to force, will ditch zerodha 99% .
UPDATE :
1) I was checking margins in finvasia site. cust help chat prompted me for any issues. I mentioned Exe desktop problems.
2) opened desktop . it updated automatically to latest version . re started & with customer help guidance was able to create new watch list (not synced with android /web version)
3) added 4 commodity/3 currency pairs & few stocks &etf (bankbee).
4) now able to save chart settings in view. saved a 5 min candle volume chart with vwap/avwap,pivot, supertrend . on any new scip click chart it opens with the saved settings (but ofcourse all new charts open in 1 min setting only.then to get a 2 day view in focus, have to click 5 or 10 min .not a big issue)
5) so kind of problems resolved.
got to check today evening (MCX evening session 5pm) around 4.30pm whether I am able place AMO orders for gold & silver.!!
6) if desktop (exe) version works flawless, no need to open Trading view in alptop (in the phone trading view app is in 15 min chart .can check long term (15min) in phone & can watch 1min/5 min in shoonya & do day trade.

UPDATE :
1) I was checking margins in finvasia site. cust help chat prompted me for any issues. I mentioned Exe desktop problems.
2) opened desktop . it updated automatically to latest version . re started & with customer help guidance was able to create new watch list (not synced with android /web version)
4) now able to save chart settings in view. saved a 5 min candle volume chart with vwap/avwap,pivot, supertrend . on any new scip click chart it opens with the saved settings (but ofcourse all new charts open in 1 min setting only.then to get a 2 day view in focus, have to click 5 or 10 min .not a big issue)
got to check today evening (MCX evening session 5pm) around 4.30pm whether I am able place AMO orders for gold & silver.!!
6) if desktop (exe) version works flawless, no need to open Trading view in alptop (in the phone trading view app is in 15 min chart .can check long term (15min) in phone & can watch 1min/5 min in shoonya & do day trade.
Hi there. May be you get a problem in desktop version. But I am not getting any problem from the day I had started. Yes to understand software taken time so I have to understood how to add. Have to check chart saving or not. But one thing need to add which is also most important that is fibonacci extensions.

UPDATE :
how to save chart view

brokenbull

Hi there. May be you get a problem in desktop version. But I am not getting any problem from the day I had started. Yes to understand software taken time so I have to understood how to add. Have to check chart saving or not. But one thing need to add which is also most important that is fibonacci extensions.
1.you are right. there was a issue in the desktop app downloaded. today after update it is working all right.
2) correction: chart settings saved in view is only for the current session (unlike the same IQ chart in zerodha) , you sign out & reopen shoonya exe desktop. chart settings are gone & no longer in "view". you have to re do chart settings for every session.
3) fibonacci extension i dont see in finvasia IQ indicators. Can you upload sample chart from trading view or zerodha here.
4) I dont care about chart in finvasia (actually it is more than sufficient for me ) beyond a point. I have Trading view charts.
5) right now I need equity executions (intra day ) at minimal cost.
currency & commodity futures long back stopped trading in zerodha. scalping only possible in finvasia.
6) people trading futures or stocks in big lots with high risk may not care for ₹20 brokerage & may stick with known devil Zerodha

How to add scrips (F&O) in watch list,
I am able to add equity scrips but not F&O
on selecting NORMAL NSE (no NFO or other choice) FUTIDX in drop down menu, next and further drop down menus are blank (no choice to select)
Thanks

I am Not able to login now as it shows "Problem on Authentication server".
Anyone else faced the issue?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Yes desktop version vanished itself from the laptop. Forced to use web version.

Is there a way to change font size for market watch on the desk-top version ?