Finvasia

VJAY

I would sit out the experimentation phase.

No point in risking the capital to save Rs 20/- per order
Time to transfer the trading funds . . .

Best of luck for all the early adapters :up:

Yes that's the correct thing to do

Infooo

Has Sebi circular stated recently that daily MTM profit cannot be used as trading margin.. i was able to get MTM profit as margin for day trading in NEST.. though it not related to platform

I would sit out the experimentation phase.

No point in risking the capital to save Rs 20/- per order
Time to transfer the trading funds . . .

Best of luck for all the early adapters :up:

I was mainly associated with them due to seamless nest platform..
Tried shoonya but I am not their paid test manager..hence closed it..
Best of luck to them though...

Shoonya Crashed Multiple times today...Anybody had the same experience?:mad:
Only once data update stopped but I relogin than all is well. Using the desktop version. Till now no issues. Only need fibonacci extension tool. Rest all my need satisfy. If get such experiences will inform. I have traded till now commodities. Once free from my trade commodity will look after FNO and currency too. But I kept axis bank future that has no issues except that once data update stopped. Some time in nest also that happened . too early to say. We need to keep patient and have to be watch dog.

Hello Finvasia...do you provides facility of placing Basket order of multiple Bracket orders ?

I need to place multiple Bracket orders at same time.
no bracket order they told be.

brokenbull

hi today i downloaded n installed shooya desktop app.i haven't enable it for trading.i can login in shoonya desktop app but unable to add any scripe in watchlist because there are no scrips there in scripe adding bar.anyone else facing same?
1) last 2 days Iam able to trade in shoonya android app & shoonya web version.
2) But in exe desktop version installed - not able to add any scrips. so close it immediately & use eiether web version or android app
3) watchlist in web version & android app is co related. you change in automatically modifies in other.
4) big problem is : shoonya kick starts only at 8.55-8.58am . unable to place amo orders at my usual 8-8.30am.
no problem in pre market orders during 9-9.07am.
5) execution is fast but no pop up order executed signal in android app (unlike zerodha) . we have to keep checking order executed section.
6) chart settings (same chart IQ as in zerodha) not saving. every time you open a new scrip, you have start the ramayana from the beginning. if i want a real chart i have to see it in Trading view only .
7) ofcourse we have to give credit to Finvasia - compared to scalpert vastly superior.
8) If eDis comes in to force, will ditch zerodha 99% .