Finvasia

mohan.sic

@Finvasia

just migrated from nest to shoonya ...
1. derivatives not active in shoonya platform ..why is that ..defalult all segments which are active for client should be active here also
2. why are you discountinuing nest when it is being charged to clients.

mohan.sic

After installing shoonya desktop platform,Microsoft defender has identified it as potentially unwanted App
Did anyone else faced the same issue?

Hope its not a big threat

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
yes ..both microsoft and firewall did not allow ..need to to say ok for both to continue.

I dont mind to pay for shoonya if reasonably priced. But I don't want any software like scalpert where charts have a limited time frame and prices are not updated properly. nest is best. I think they have not charged for it yet. At least they give us the opportunity to understand their software. I want they should earn from us. But not at cost of our capital. If we are alive then only they will earn from us.I don't want to leave finvasia but let see shoonya will not take our capital to shoonya. They should also give some mobile numbers of the dealer so that we should not have to wait to press 1 and our time saves in an emergency. I don't want anything free as the free product is always at risk. This step they had to taken earlier. They should also allow to sync amibroker, ninja trader etc to associate with shoonya. so that they too earn and out data cost save.

Last edited:
After installing shoonya desktop platform,Microsoft defender has identified it as potentially unwanted App
Did anyone else faced the same issue?

Hope its not a big threat

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Have you used it. How are your experiences?

Have you used it. How are your experiences?
I've tested it today. Looks like a better version of IIFL Trade Terminal. Though it needs a lot of improvements. Order placing will be active from tomorrow, so cant say much about it as of now. Charts are pathetic, not too much of history also chart window is less responsive. One need to have any 3rd party app for professional charting. One must not relay on charts of Shoonya or any other brokers including Zerodha kite charts.

Some tools in Analytics r good for day traders, I liked them.

but honestly speaking, still it needs to go miles to meet Nest IMO. But lets hope they will keep on making it better unlike Scalpert which never been updated properly.

Vmaster369

Lagy and heavy on system .. pressing f3 key then press alt+f6 and then press atlt +L
super laggt shoonya
Finvasia need to make a lite version of desktop exe of shoonya thats less then 20 mb

Reports and fundamental analysist is not needed while we trade Thats added feature makes shoonya Laggy

A trading software must provide Trading quote and order placing system and should be fast with basic charing is sufficient

you have tried to give ppls things that we never asked 95% ppls want Nest back and be happy to ditch shoonya
Introducing 20 depth or level 3 data could have been useful in shoonya instead of standard 5

Nest was perfect

shoonya for mobile is perfect now a days i only use mobile . i have stopped using LAGGY Desktop 139 mb exe version of shoonya
Bwt thanks finvaisa for answering my query

Last edited: