Finvasia

I have no POA.
I usually trade currency futures & MCX silvermicro & goldguinea/Goldpetal futres. no problem, I place orders usually In NRML (not MIS ) & I carry forward positions to next day also.
If I do trade stocks (only intraday & never CNC) it is only under MIS . Sytem will close out position by 3.20pm, (atleast saving grace is no ₹50+ gst like Zerodha)
Ok Sir. Thanks for confirmation. Useful to me.

hi today i downloaded n installed shooya desktop app.i haven't enable it for trading.i can login in shoonya desktop app but unable to add any scripe in watchlist because there are no scrips there in scripe adding bar.anyone else facing same?

hi today i downloaded n installed shooya desktop app.i haven't enable it for trading.i can login in shoonya desktop app but unable to add any scripe in watchlist because there are no scrips there in scripe adding bar.anyone else facing same?
I have not yet shifted to Shoonya.
But you should contact Finvasia -> CustomerCare -> IT cell
and let us know, if it works

I had the same issue after installing Shoonya. I contacted customer service. They informed me that the "Add scrip" will work only after the trading account is activated and I have logged a ticket in Prism. Hopefully it will work once trading is enabled

Finvasia

Question 1
Suppose account have 0 balance and shares are already there in demate .
If i sell say 3 lakhs worth of share in CNC and immediately buy nifty futures 1 lot in F& 0
So will there be margin shot yes or no ? for that day ?

Question 2
Suppose account have 0 balance and shares are already there in demate .
And i sell 200 Reliance Eq share in CNC and immediately buy
a 200 qty of infosys Eq CNC order
will there be margin shot ? (is it allowed to sell cnc and buy another company cnc same day or have to wait for t+2 only then buy new company )
Hi @Vmaster369!
1) If you sell shares from your demat, you can use that selling credit for trading futures and margin will not be short for that day.
2) If you sell shares from your demat, you can use that selling credit for buying shares in cash market on the same day and margin will not be short.
Thanks

After installing shoonya desktop platform,Microsoft defender has identified it as potentially unwanted App
Did anyone else faced the same issue?

Hope its not a big threat

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk