Finvasia

Vmaster369

YES POSSIBLE YOU NEED POA only if u need to trade in Eq Equity
Hell u don;t even need demate account if u want only F&0
for saata F&0 u don;t need POA

This so called gift Shoonya Failed today at 3:11 pm and one couln;t connect today just saying .. 504 error on html too
today i did n;t had any position but normally i do have position i do trade at 3:29 pm specially buy order :xD
Nest never failed on me You Finvasia are making me miss NEST purposely

Last edited:
YES POSSIBLE YOU NEED POA only if u need to trade in Eq Equity
Hell u don;t even need demate account if u want only F&0
for saata F&0 u don;t need POA

This so called gift Shoonya Failed today at 3:11 pm and one couln;t connect today just saying .. 504 error on html too
today i did n;t had any position but normally i do have position i do trade at 3:29 pm specially buy order :xD
Sir,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Finvasia

Hi @Vmaster369! Could you please inbox us your client code so that one of our executives could reach out to you and look into the matter. Regards

@neo. mx do let us know is nest is going to be discontinued or not when i chated with them they said it is going to be

ok since finvasia has slept i did research and i found this .. now my concept are clear
and only thing idk is has finvasia implemented early pay in or not but i think it;s big clearing house so thats be ok

bro i dont no hindhi can u explain in crisp

Vmaster369

My biggest issue is i want Nest + shoonya both enabled and wanting to use both Can you help ? Evil smile haha

I am stick with Finvasia for delivery and CNC order

Question Finvasia

Question 1
Suppose account have 0 balance and shares are already there in demate .
If i sell say 3 lakhs worth of share in CNC and immediately buy nifty futures 1 lot in F& 0
So will there be margin shot yes or no ? for that day ?

Question 2
Suppose account have 0 balance and shares are already there in demate .
And i sell 200 Reliance Eq share in CNC and immediately buy
a 200 qty of infosys Eq CNC order
will there be margin shot ? (is it allowed to sell cnc and buy another company cnc same day or have to wait for t+2 only then buy new company )

Last edited:
@Finvasia - can you pls give exact date for eDIS? and if we have not given POA - will there be any problem when we buy shares - I mean will it go to CDSL demat account (or without POA it will remain in your pool account?)