Finvasia

if it charges fee it;s not worth it
nothing is wrong with our beloved NEST
we don;t need a paid trading Platform here i will just make a request to change back to nest
HEY RAM

Hope this doesn;t ends up like foxtrader 1 month free then no one uses it lol
how much they charge bro check previous charges they charged

What does this mean

"However, minimal platform fees may apply after 31st December 2021"

Is this platform free or not in future ? Hope we always have some free platform in finvaisa. It should not be that all are charged per month.
Also is it 31st December 2021 or 31st December 2020?
Basic functions should remain free. Fees can apply to special orders such as CO, BO etc.

neo.mx

The thing is that, most of the Finvasia clients don't need another desktop trading application. NEST has proven to be a stable platform. We only needed a stable mobile platform.

I hope Finvasia allows Shoonya mobile App and NEST access both to its customer.

Vmaster369

i chated to finvasia girl over there said
Once you change to shoonya you can;t go back to NEST and they saying nest be closed soon on finvasia (MOST Intelligent MOVE)

Here intelligent means they have made windows without start button ^^

Soon all user be shifted to shoonya nest now sclaperty all be disabled and now only shoonya will rule finvasia

Shonyaa is 100% free

Last edited:

neo.mx

i chated to finvasia girl over there said
Once you change to shoonya you can;t go back to NEST and they saying nest be closed soon on finvasia (MOST Intelligent MOVE)

Soon all user be shifted to shoonya nest now sclaperty all be disabled and now only shoonya will rule finvasia

Shonyaa is 100% free
[Removed ..........................]
OMG, if they remove NEST, then they will lose business.

Vmaster369

@nifty 46 THIS might help you ask them to activate bind to excel
Or AmiFeeder is good i use it sometime .......

Finvasia ppls should have created Bridge bwt amibroker and shnooya zzzz

Last edited:
Finvisia Team,
Please inform the probable date of introduction of e-dis. I am waiting for the last 3months. Earlier, it was informed by you that by October, but not yet introduced. Please inform probable date.