Finvasia

Finvasia

Thanks
and procedure for KRA registered.
(btw, how to check, whether he is KRA registered or not)
He already has a trading account with a broker, but not satisfied with their services, and so wants a change
Your friend can simply sign up using this link: https://prism.finvasia.com/register. He can get in touch with our live chat support on the website in case of any query. Thanks

brokenbull

you can not place AMO orders for Niftybees etc in Finvasia (not even during 9.00-9.07am ,only at 9.15am )But you can place GTT (good till cancelled ) CNC orders . I daily place GTT both Limit sell (existing holdings & Limit buy fresh orders on BankBees (in Zerodha ). iam not trading Bankbees in Finvasia as I have no POA & eDis is not yet operational in Finvasia, At the opening print sometimes ETF print high & low simultaneously due to market orders. unlike indivual bank stocks Bankbees Iam willing to ladder in & ladder out. last 2 days bank nifty climbed 2000 points .Bankbees went from 239 to 263. Niftybees is slow.

I have accoun
you can not place AMO orders for Niftybees etc in Finvasia (not even during 9.00-9.07am ,only at 9.15am )But you can place GTT (good till cancelled ) CNC orders . I daily place GTT both Limit sell (existing holdings & Limit buy fresh orders on BankBees (in Zerodha ). iam not trading Bankbees in Finvasia as I have no POA & eDis is not yet operational in Finvasia, At the opening print sometimes ETF print high & low simultaneously due to market orders. unlike indivual bank stocks Bankbees Iam willing to ladder in & ladder out. last 2 days bank nifty climbed 2000 points .Bankbees went from 239 to 263. Niftybees is slow.
I have account with UPSTOX .. it seems they are not allowing GOOD TILL CANCELLED order also

milkyblack

We’re excited to announce the launch of our new trading platform Shoonya.

Coming to you this Diwali. Stay tuned for updates!

View attachment 44862
Sounds interesting!

As you are a new broker and I believe you must be agile enough, please consider to tie up with some bank for a true 3 in 1 account.

Also do you provide limits to trade in options BUYING based on collateral?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk