Finvasia

Finvasia

eDis already implemented ? Kindly update here or in twitter when eDis is operational & the procedure to apply. ( In Zerodha I got eDis to the registered email). when eDis is operational (with no POA on record ) , can deposit more funds to trade cash equity on CNC basis . right now only able to trade currency & commodity futures under overnight trade (NRML) mode.
Hi @brokenbull! Once eDIS is implemented, we will notify all clients by sending an email and posting on our social handles. Appreciate your patience. Thanks

Hi @icytrader! We have been informed that our team member reached out to you and will be assisting you with the issue. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thanks

As you can see, I still cannot see a Plus Chart for MCX futures contracts in NEST. This issue has been plaguing me since July. Every single time I get only the same answer, " All other brokers too are facing the same issue in NEST".

This is the only reason I have left my finvasia account practically dormant. I need the mcx chart to be working in nest. Kindly help me with this issue. My primary number is not working at the moment, I will pm you my alternate number. How long can this issue go on?

@Finvasia
Please outline procedure for opening a new trading account online, using aadhaar number.
How much time does it take to open new account.
Is POA compulsory.

A friend of mine (who is willing to open an account with you) wants your reply.
Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia
Please outline procedure for opening a new trading account online, using aadhaar number.
How much time does it take to open new account.
Is POA compulsory.

A friend of mine (who is willing to open an account with you) wants your reply.
Thanks
Hi @tradermodified! If your friend's KRA is not registered, he would require PAN card, Address Proof, Bank Proof, Photo, Sign, and/or 6 months bank statement (only for MCX, Currency and F&O Segment).

Account will be opened as soon as our executives verify the documents, usually within 24 working hours.
Till eDIS is in place, we advise to get POA registered in case you want to sell delivery shares.

Account can be opened online here: https://prism.finvasia.com/register

Feel free to inbox us or contact our live chat support on the website for any further information. Regards

Hi @tradermodified! If your friend's KRA is not registered, he would require PAN card, Address Proof, Bank Proof, Photo, Sign, and/or 6 months bank statement (only for MCX, Currency and F&O Segment).

Account will be opened as soon as our executives verify the documents, usually within 24 working hours.
Till eDIS is in place, we advise to get POA registered in case you want to sell delivery shares.

Account can be opened online here: https://prism.finvasia.com/register

Feel free to inbox us or contact our live chat support on the website for any further information. Regards
Thanks
and procedure for KRA registered.
(btw, how to check, whether he is KRA registered or not)
He already has a trading account with a broker, but not satisfied with their services, and so wants a change

Finvasia

As you can see, I still cannot see a Plus Chart for MCX futures contracts in NEST. This issue has been plaguing me since July. Every single time I get only the same answer, " All other brokers too are facing the same issue in NEST".

This is the only reason I have left my finvasia account practically dormant. I need the mcx chart to be working in nest. Kindly help me with this issue. My primary number is not working at the moment, I will pm you my alternate number. How long can this issue go on?
Hi @icytrader! We have been informed that our executive got in touch regarding the matter. Please feel free to get in touch for any other query. Regards