Finvasia

Finvasia

please outline steps for online account opening, the fellow already has a trading account with a different broker and want to open one with you. thanks
Hi @tradermodified!
You can open an account by signing up on this link https://prism.finvasia.com/register.
If you are KRA registered, you'll require your PAN card, Cancelled cheque, and/or 6 months bank statement (only for MCX, Currency & F&O Segment) to complete the account opening process. Please reach out to our live chat support or mail us at [email protected] if have more questions.
Thanks

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

We are glad to introduce the Virtual Bank Account Number process for fund transfer to all our clients. You can transfer funds using NEFT, RTGS, Fund Transfer & IMPS into these virtual accounts without any additional transaction charges. Each client (new and existing) will be issued a custom bank account, where first 6 alphabets will be FINVAS followed by your clients code such as "FINVAS#####". You can find these details in PRISM under "ADD FUND".

Virtual Account Number: FINVAS#######
( Example: if your client code is FA1234, then your virtual Bank account number shall be FINVASFA1234)
Beneficiary Name: FINVASIA SECURITIES PVT LTD
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
IFSC Code: HDFC0000873
Branch Name: Industrial Area, Chandigarh

Login to your registered bank account’s net banking and add the above HDFC Virtual Bank Account details as a beneficiary bank account. Thereafter, you can transfer funds to this virtual bank account.

1. Once the funds are received from your registered bank account, your trading limits in NEST, Scalpert & Prism shall be auto updated within 15 to 30 minutes under “Pay In” funds. So, no need to follow up.

2. Confirmation SMS shall be sent on your registered mobile number as soon as limits are updated.

3. In case the funds are sent from any unregistered bank account, they will be rejected and limits shall not be provided. The rejected funds will be auto returned to the account from where they were sent, on next working day.

Moving forward, we would advise all our clients to use Virtual Bank Account to transfer funds.

Regards

trump

Hi,
someone posted the older Nest version - can you please give me the link again as the current version 3.16 is not stable at all .

Thank you
I wonder and makes me skeptical about this , if a broker can't provide a stable platform to its clients, which should be the first and foremost thing in trading, it means the broker has other priorities and clients are lesser mortals for them. so be skeptical about all these, who knows what is "not" safe with them when the time comes.
Few issues to be addressed if the broker wants to get into the league of pros, else they would remain as " also played"
1.Software glitches
2.Fund transfer delay
3.Customer care latency
4.Safety of funds

Guys, please add more whatever you feel are the collective issues rather than personal. Thank you.

trump

Dear TJ Members!

We are glad to introduce the Virtual Bank Account Number process for fund transfer to all our clients. You can transfer funds using NEFT, RTGS, Fund Transfer & IMPS into these virtual accounts without any additional transaction charges. Each client (new and existing) will be issued a custom bank account, where first 6 alphabets will be FINVAS followed by your clients code such as "FINVAS#####". You can find these details in PRISM under "ADD FUND".

Virtual Account Number: FINVAS#######
( Example: if your client code is FA1234, then your virtual Bank account number shall be FINVASFA1234)
Beneficiary Name: FINVASIA SECURITIES PVT LTD
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
IFSC Code: HDFC0000873
Branch Name: Industrial Area, Chandigarh

Login to your registered bank account’s net banking and add the above HDFC Virtual Bank Account details as a beneficiary bank account. Thereafter, you can transfer funds to this virtual bank account.

1. Once the funds are received from your registered bank account, your trading limits in NEST, Scalpert & Prism shall be auto updated within 15 to 30 minutes under “Pay In” funds. So, no need to follow up.

2. Confirmation SMS shall be sent on your registered mobile number as soon as limits are updated.

3. In case the funds are sent from any unregistered bank account, they will be rejected and limits shall not be provided. The rejected funds will be auto returned to the account from where they were sent, on next working day.

Moving forward, we would advise all our clients to use Virtual Bank Account to transfer funds.

Regards
The fund transfer process should take a fraction of time out of trader's valuable time, once the reference ID is shared the broker's back office system should process it asap, normally few provide the "Ad Hoc" margin. So instead of making the clients work more with new additional processes its better to focus and revamp and debottleneck the existing process.

bpr

The fund transfer process should take a fraction of time out of trader's valuable time, once the reference ID is shared the broker's back office system should process it asap, normally few provide the "Ad Hoc" margin. So instead of making the clients work more with new additional processes its better to focus and revamp and debottleneck the existing process.
did you even read their post ..
the whole process is automatic...
I always use payment gateway to avoid the additinal followup and delay in credit by bank transfer ..
but for big amount bank transfer is preferred.
the new finavasia system for bank transfer looks solid..
in fact I say every broker should follow this ...

I'm pretty much impressed by the work done by finvasia so far,...
But they still need to improve a lot.

First they really need to update their scalpert (both web and mobile), it sucks actually. Also as i said earlier, it requires special ports to be opened. Which doesnt allow me to trade now adays. Lets see when can i resume trading again with these apps.

I wish scalpert to be better then fyers, kite or upstox.
Client support is good , mostly prompt.

There were some initial hickups while opening an account and POA. But now all seems ok, I'm kind of lazy trader, so I dont need added funds to be reflected in my account in few seconds. But I have noticed, its pretty fast even with the old system (dunno about new one yet). My funds got reflected within 2-5 mins.

If they improve in technology, I'm sure they will be market leader soon. :)

Best wishes ... (please update Scalpert without specific ports requirements)...