Finvasia

I had contacted customer care 5 days ago regarding an issues I am facing:

1) I cannot open any MCX Futures contracts Nest Plus charts. All I get is a grey screen in Nest for both the mcx chart and data table.
I can add and see the MCX scrips in Marketwatch, no issues. Even VWAP works but nest plus doesn't work on MCX segment for me.

Could you please look into it and give me a call back I will pm you my alternate number since my main number is having issues with incoming calls.
Uninstall existing Nest and delete all files from folder. Try with the 32bit version, give some time for nest plus to kick in during 1st launch. For me, working ok after 1 use.

Uninstall existing Nest and delete all files from folder. Try with the 32bit version, give some time for nest plus to kick in during 1st launch. For me, working ok after 1 use.
I have done that as well. I spoke to the finavasia rep yesterday and he said that it is an issue they are aware of. It seems to be an issue with Nestplus.nap plugin and other brokers are facing it as well. Apparently NSE is working on a fix. At least that is what he told me. I use the 32 bit version only.

Please Don't speak like Rude Uncle,he has a doubt regarding the sustainability of broker as his money will be on stake,one should be more generous with words on professional platform.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
What is your point? Nobody is pointing a gun at his head to trade Finvasia. He should take his money to ICICI securities. Don't talk gibberish like a diplomat.