Finvasia

Infooo

Time to pull out your hard earned money.. don't keep it with unreliable brokers .. remember Karvy... now if finvasia niche platform itself doesn't work.. and they block the support channel then I am really afraid

ryan4ucar

Time to pull out your hard earned money.. don't keep it with unreliable brokers .. remember Karvy... now if finvasia niche platform itself doesn't work.. and they block the support channel then I am really afraid
Its ok bro the nest platform works well this is the 1st time i have experienced in over 2 years , there is no need to be that hard on them also mistakes happen even with big brokerages. Chat is blocked because the whole of finvasia traders are at their throats. be patient for some time.

New margin policy, new demat transfer rules, new t-pin requirement, new risk management rules by sebi, new stamp rules, no VC fundings, closing of prop desk.. All are going against finvasia looks like.. May Day is near... Be safe then sorry, be light.

Its ok bro the nest platform works well this is the 1st time i have experienced in over 2 years , there is no need to be that hard on them also mistakes happen even with big brokerages. Chat is blocked because the whole of finvasia traders are at their throats. be patient for some time.
They haven't invested single rupee since May 2019 in their app. If they are forcing us to use that app, atleast have a useable interface. I was on call for 19 minutes someone picked and transfered to some extension, after some waiting call got disconnected. We all understand that poor RMs and workers, customer care are not to be blamed for this, they are doing their job. It's owners of Finvasia who are not improving things and instead of providing some options closing all options available. Not everyone haa access to NEST all the time. Go through NSE or BSE mode of trading declared monthly, mobile trades consitutes 10-15% of trades now a days. Suddenly there is an issue and person on the go has to run to find a computer nearby when there are better options in NOW, BEST available. That's the issue.

ryan4ucar

They haven't invested single rupee since May 2019 in their app. If they are forcing us to use that app, atleast have a useable interface. I was on call for 19 minutes someone picked and transfered to some extension, after some waiting call got disconnected. We all understand that poor RMs and workers, customer care are not to be blamed for this, they are doing their job. It's owners of Finvasia who are not improving things and instead of providing some options closing all options available. Not everyone haa access to NEST all the time. Go through NSE or BSE mode of trading declared monthly, mobile trades consitutes 10-15% of trades now a days. Suddenly there is an issue and person on the go has to run to find a computer nearby when there are better options in NOW, BEST available. That's the issue.
Ya bro u make a valid point hope they get stable platform soon.

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members,

Based on the recent SEBI circular, this is to update that following margin shall change from Monday 3rd Aug 2020 in Cash Segment only.

1. For intraday Buy & Sell of shares in Cash segment : You need to have VAR margin and Extreme loss Margin (ELM) on an upfront basis. We have updated the new Margin Calculator on https://www.finvasia.com/calculators. Please visit Margin Calculator - Equity for updated daily margin requirement. The amount showing in “Intraday (Buy/Sell)” is the minimum funds required to trade in the selected stock.

2. For other category shares, we shall daily upload “Exchange VAR Margin List”.

3. Shares Bought on T- day will not be available for selling on T+1 day. Hence, BTST Trades will not be allowed.

Thanks