Finvasia

Finvasia

Why AMO order on Scalpert is not getting modified or cancel? It was there in NSE NOW and BEST. Once we place order we were able cancel or modify before 9.15 but not in Scalpert. Do something or bring back NOW/BEST.
Hi @2021! AMO orders cannot be modified in ScalperT. However, you can login into NEST platform and click on "Order Book", and modify the AMO orders. Regards

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members,

Based on the recent NSE circular to discontinue NOW, please note that we shall be closing NOW software to all clients from 31st July 2020. You can send us an email, contact us on Live Chat or Open “Others” Ticket in Prism and one of our executive shall call to assist. We would advise all NOW clients to change to NEST and ScalperT at the earliest convenient and avoid any last minute log in issues. Thanks

Dear TJ Members,

Based on the recent NSE circular to discontinue NOW, please note that we shall be closing NOW software to all clients from 31st July 2020. You can send us an email, contact us on Live Chat or Open “Others” Ticket in Prism and one of our executive shall call to assist. We would advise all NOW clients to change to NEST and ScalperT at the earliest convenient and avoid any last minute log in issues. Thanks
I'd like a response to my question. I'm currently on NOW, I'd like to try BSE BEST. Kindly acknowledge.

@Finvasia Can you please explain what will be change from Aug 1 2020 in terms of leverage. Sebi order says no additional intraday leverage but will it change anything at Finvasia (because to my understanding Finvasia does not offer any additional leverage anyway correct?)