Finvasia

So, i believe, the positions which were held overnight on regulars days will not get converted to delivery. Only Options, which were not closed on expiry day shall be converted to physical delivery of shares or short depending what side you are on. Say someone has bought a put or sold a call, then he has to give shares to exchange. He is short and have to give shares with no shares in Demat, what will broker do ? Just my thoughts. May be other members can share their thoughts.

So, i believe, the positions which were held overnight on regulars days will not get converted to delivery. Only Options, which were not closed on expiry day shall be converted to physical delivery of shares or short depending what side you are on. Say someone has bought a put or sold a call, then he has to give shares to exchange. He is short and have to give shares with no shares in Demat, what will broker do ? Just my thoughts. May be other members can share their thoughts.
One is not allowed fo open fresh position in Options on Thursday in that day's monthly expiry going to happen. For example you can't buy Reliance Call or Put for June on 25th June for 25th June Expiry. Even if someone had bought overnight, say on Wednesday, they should have MTM LOSS amount in account to keep position open till 3.30 or else Finvasia will Square Off at 2 PM. If one has given shares in Margin, needs to have Positive amount in balance to avoid autosquare off. Also it is only for Equities and not Index. In my view a good step as lots of guys are currently trading FnO without knowledge of loss and if they suffer a loss, in the end it is broker that suffers if clients runs away with loss. If someone has to enjoy volatility of options, pay the price 1st. As simple as that. Even at 2 PM finvasia may close position when client is on heavy loss.

Its been more than 2months since Finvasia stopped offering proper leverage in Cash segment

only very few stocks in A category and most of the stocks are in D(2x) or E(no leverage) category

what is the reason for this ????

Is Finvasia planning to offer good leverage like before.....Or is this how its going to be for few more days ???

Atleast 5x shouldnt do any harm

Why Finvasia is ignoring about this again and again???

Kindly reply

Infooo

That's seems to be a good move by finvasia.. at least other brokers were providing this facility earlier .. but finvasia keep bothering clients to rollover or square off from Tuesday itself

Hi Finvasia Team,
I have requested several times for reactivation of my account - my demat is with finvasia and can someone contact me and get this sorted out - The ticket number is 1592564394275 - It is highly frustrating to see the same message again by the service desk attending this ticket. Can you have my account enabled?

Thanks,

Finvasia

Hi Finvasia Team,
I have requested several times for reactivation of my account - my demat is with finvasia and can someone contact me and get this sorted out - The ticket number is 1592564394275 - It is highly frustrating to see the same message again by the service desk attending this ticket. Can you have my account enabled?

Thanks,
Hi @VINODFINANCIAL! We have been informed your trading account is disabled and in order to reactivate the account, we require last 6 months bank statement. The statement you uploaded in PRISM is only for approx. last 4.5 months. Kindly upload the complete document.

Our team has been trying to reach out to you but are unable to connect, kindly inbox us an alternate number and/or an appropriate time when we can reach out to you. Regards

Hi Finvasia,

My account shows nil balance today. Unable to trade. It might be due to quarterly settlement. Why can't Finvasia process these during the weekend or Friday evenings? Why do it on a trading day? It is a bit frustrating.

This incident happened during last quarter and I proposed the above solution to your chat team. It has happened again.