Finvasia

Its been more than 2months since Finvasia stopped offering proper leverage in Cash segment

only very few stocks in A category and most of the stocks are in D(2x) or E(no leverage) category

what is the reason for this ????

Is Finvasia planning to offer good leverage like before.....Or is this how its going to be for few more days ???

Atleast 5x shouldnt do any harm

CougarTrader

Hi @Finvasia ,

Please resolve Complaint Ticket # 1592267072903 - have also sent an email to clientsupport with all broken-down details.

Hope it's just a random error from your side! Because I am still unable to make any logical sense of what you've done to my ledger.

Thank you

Last edited:

CougarTrader

Hi @Finvasia ,

Please resolve Complaint Ticket # 1592267072903 - have also sent an email to clientsupport with all broken-down details.

Hope it's just a random error from your side! Because I am still unable to make any logical sense of what you've done to my ledger.

Thank you
@Finvasia,

Thank you very much for the timely help!

I did not realize that I have fallen prey to NSE's Surveillance Measures for Deep OTM contracts - would have narrowly escaped the noose if my orders would have gotten executed 10-15 mins later.

Anyways, deeply appreciate the detailed clarification and hope that you extend the same support in getting the margin back when I close the position.
:)

Please explain, how to open (online) a trading account with demat, with you and the procedure for execution of POA, if required for demat. Is there any AMC for demat account. Thanks

Finvasia

Please explain, how to open (online) a trading account with demat, with you and the procedure for execution of POA, if required for demat. Is there any AMC for demat account. Thanks
Hi @elwavetrader! Please use this link https://prism.finvasia.com/ to open an online account. And there is no AMC for a Demat account.
If you wish to execute a POA, download the POA form from here, and return the duly filled form to us on the address given below:

Finvasia Centre,
D-179 , Phase 8 B (Sector-74),
Mohali 160055 Punjab,
India.

Once filled POA form is received at our corporate office, we'll enable it within 24 working hours. Thanks

Finvasia

When we raise an issue using Prism, in how many days the issue is resolved at your end
or
Do we have to remind for it, if so, then after how many days
Hi @imurvrtrader! We try to resolve all tickets within 24hrs, unless additional information is required from the client or there is any change or update in the original ticket.

Kindly note that due to the Covid19 situation our employees are working from home and you may experience delay in replies to any non essential support requests. In case you are referring to any specific tickets, please let us know the ticket number and we shall inquire the reason for delay if any. Thanks

Finvasia

EXPIRY DAY POLICY FOR DELIVERY BASED FUTURES & OPTIONS

Dear TJ Members,
Based on investors' demand, we have updated our RMS policy for Delivery based Equity Futures & Options Contracts on the expiry day. Following shall be applicable:

UNTIL WEDNESDAY
1. Equity Futures & Options trading shall be allowed to Buy & Sell (NRML, MIS, CO, BO) till Wednesday EOD

THURSDAY (EXPIRY DAY)
2. Fresh Buying and Selling of current month Options contracts shall be blocked for trading in all order types (NRML, MIS, CO, BO). Only square off mode shall be allowed
3. Current month Future contracts shall be allowed to trade in MIS, CO, BO only.
4. NRML Order Type: Current month Futures and Options contracts shall be in square off mode in NRML order type. Open positions can be closed only.
5. In case you do not have 100% full margin for delivery, all current month NRML order type positions shall be auto squared off at 2 PM on expiry day. We will not square off if complete margin is available
6. Square OFF Timing for MIS, CO, BO Orders: Current month Future contracts shall be squared off at the usual time of 3.25 PM.

The policy shall be implemented from the June Expiry Month contracts onwards. Happy Trading !