Finvasia

@Finvasia, I am back with new set of issues with the Scalpert. Why others are not facing these problems, am I the only one? Or others are used to these problems so nobody is complaining?

1. At 2:10 PM today I was 2 lots short on bank nifty options. Looking at the spike I quickly exited position from positions page. But the position did not get updated. As I didnt see the order in Orders page, I tried to exit few more times. What it did was squared off 2 lots of nifty plus bought 8, huge 8 lots of banknifty long. Few minutes later I received error message "Operation Failed. Please try again later." That doesnt explain what operation?? Please provide meaningful error so client understand what is the problem exactly.
  2. After few minutes around 2:20, I entered 2 bank nifty shorts again. At 2:30 I wanted to exit so I squared off again. Again the square off did not happen. When I went to the All Orders page, it reflected again. Why this happened?
  3. I received even more "Operation Failed" messages.
  4. While I was holding my breath through all this nonsense, I received another alert that somebody has logged into my account and logged me out, when I was trading and I have not shared my credentials to anybody! This happened at least 5 times. Did any of your technicians logged into my account!
Such horrible experience today!! Now I am wondering if using your trading platform is worth all the pain trader has to bear, in order to just save on brokerages?
Any Reason why you are using scalpert instead of Nest desktop software as i suppose most of us here do the same,The scalpert is not at all feasible for trading and scalping(Though its name is scalpert)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Haha,, check their app last updated date, you will get your answer... I moved to kite due to these issues. Most of the people here using other platforms rather than scalpert.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for pointing. Wouldnt have noticed that. It was last updated one year ago. Guess they themselves abandoned their app considering such a low quality.

What is your policy for stock put selling - for example I sell SBI Put for 150Rs. and on expiry it spot is 140Rs. so now it is in the money so will you square off before expiry on last day or you will allow client to take delivery?
Is it client's choice on what to do or you will forcefully square off to settle cash ?

Finvasia

What is your policy for stock put selling - for example I sell SBI Put for 150Rs. and on expiry it spot is 140Rs. so now it is in the money so will you square off before expiry on last day or you will allow client to take delivery?
Is it client's choice on what to do or you will forcefully square off to settle cash ?
Hi @curiousv! In this case, options got converted ITM at expiry day. We do try to reach the client and ask them to transfer funds before 2 PM, if interested. Post that, we close all the open positions. In case the client is not available and RMS does not have funds confirmation, the position will be squared off. Also, Demat is compulsory. Thanks

Hi @curiousv! In this case, options got converted ITM at expiry day. We do try to reach the client and ask them to transfer funds before 2 PM, if interested. Post that, we close all the open positions. In case the client is not available and RMS does not have funds confirmation, the position will be squared off. Also, Demat is compulsory. Thanks
Hello Finvasia,

Received a call this afternoon that due to quarterly settlement(wonder why it came on may end,rather june end) my account balance will be zero tomorrow, which i requested to hold for a day.

Can you please confirm If i request a payout for the remainder sum tomorrow (keeping minimum of 9k),will i be spared from remaining withdrawl due to quarterly settlement as I don't want to miss a trading day.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

Hi @dpksingh571!
Hello Finvasia,
Received a call this afternoon that due to quarterly settlement(wonder why it came on may end,rather june end) my account balance will be zero tomorrow, which i requested to hold for a day.
Quarterly settlement is calculated on rolling over basis from your account opening date/month.
Can you please confirm If i request a payout for the remainder sum tomorrow (keeping minimum of 9k),will i be spared from remaining withdrawl due to quarterly settlement as I don't want to miss a trading day.
For cash balance, we can hold upto 125% of your overnight position on the settlement date. Rest all shall be blocked in the morning and payout shall be processed. Kindly Inbox us your client code and our support team will reach out to you. Thanks

So if client already has enough funds to take delivery of the whole lot than you will let it expire in the money and have it delivered in client's demat correct? I guess so because you said you will reach out to client and ask him/her to transfer funds to you so you can have it delivered.

will you be implementing the new margins for hedged option positions from 1 june as per the nse circular? also how would it work while placing orders? for a credit spread..do we execute the buy leg first n then sell leg?