Finvasia

@Finvasia

I am new client and have had bittersweet mostly bitter experience past 2 days since joining.

Things I liked:
  1. Fast orders execution.
  2. Simple trading platform - scalpert

Things that left bitter taste:
  1. Since start Scalpert web is having login issues where login is a hit and miss. It takes lot of efforts to log into the platform. I am a developer - the login API often takes too much time to respond and simply times out. Please ask your dev to look into it. The trading platform should not fail considering the low number of clients you have - that is another plus point why I joined Finvasia. But it seems that platform is not stable!!
  2. Since today morning Android app couldnt login few times. When logged in my orders did not go through. The margin was showing NaN or some weird value.
  3. Because I could not log in into Android, tried in Web again found login issues there. Frustrated with the experience I lost couple of ks in trading (thats entirely not your fault but platform made me frustrated and lost my cool)
  4. Today platform had lot of issues and I could not execute the orders timely. Few times I was able to login but watchlist, positions etc. everything was empty!
  5. In Android, if you select quantity and then want to change order type (say limit to market) its simply impossible because if I click onto order type, quantity field gets focus, always! If you want to achieve this herculian task, you need to be ultra fast (tap onto order type, within 50 ms select other order type). Please do it yourself and you will understand what I am trying to say here. Hopefully I am not the only person facing this problem.
Suggested improvements that need to be done when the App itself is named Scalpert but doesnt not help much to Scalp:
  1. In Android order placement window, allow user to select default order type - limit/market/sl/slm. So when he wants to place order select the predefined order type.
  2. If above is not possible, please remember what was my last order type and set it automatically when I open order placement window again. I mostly do market orders and seeing Limit order everytime I want to place order makes me frustrated. Its just extra and redundant work for a scalper.
  3. In Android, the disclosed quantity input is above the quantity input. Quantity input need to be right below the order type. Consider this - when I want to place order fast, all I want to select is order type and quantity. Disclosed quantity is simply not required to be placed there.
  4. When you have lots of orders completed, the orders page take lot of time to load also it affects the app performance. Ask your devs to implement virtual scrolling to improve app performance.
Other improvements:
  1. Let me view all trades/orders from single position. I want to view what were the orders I placed for any position.
  2. In Android, add spinner to quantity in order placement window so we can easily change the lots. In web its present.
I hope you take these seriously and fix/implement soon to make platform more stable.

Thank you.

In addition to above improvements:
  1. Show number of orders completed, rejected etc. Without that count I tend to overtrade. Every platform shows number of orders, why not yours?
  2. Allow me to add to existing position. Why there is only exit shown on positions page? It is a simple feature but very helpful if somebody wants to quickly grab the opportunity.
  3. Android - Remember on positions page, the quantity is equally or more important than trading symbol. Currently I have to see quantity with magnifier glass to find out how much quantity I have. I have already made couple of mistakes due to this today. For me this is a deal breaker if I am not able to quickly find out whats the quantity.

Last edited:

Finvasia

In addition to above improvements:
  1. Show number of orders completed, rejected etc. Without that count I tend to overtrade. Every platform shows number of orders, why not yours?
  2. Allow me to add to existing position. Why there is only exit shown on positions page? It is a simple feature but very helpful if somebody wants to quickly grab the opportunity.
  3. Android - Remember on positions page, the quantity is equally or more important than trading symbol. Currently I have to see quantity with magnifier glass to find out how much quantity I have. I have already made couple of mistakes due to this today. For me this is a deal breaker if I am not able to quickly find out whats the quantity.
Hi @ScalpTrader, Thank you for the feedback. We've passed on your suggestions to the concerned team.

@Finvasia thank you. Also another issue - in Android, when I am placing the order from watchlist, but press cancel by pressing back button, instead of staying in watchlist the page changes to orders. So I have to click on watchlist again to go there. This is not right.

Also, Why in Android app Watchlist menu is highlighted? Its distracting. You already have greenish color highlight when any tab e.g. Orders or Positions is selected. Please remove this highlight. I am a visual person and when I see that Watchlist tab is in different color than others I feel that it is highlighted. This is against the UX and very confusing.

@Finvasia, I am back with new set of issues with the Scalpert. Why others are not facing these problems, am I the only one? Or others are used to these problems so nobody is complaining?

1. At 2:10 PM today I was 2 lots short on bank nifty options. Looking at the spike I quickly exited position from positions page. But the position did not get updated. As I didnt see the order in Orders page, I tried to exit few more times. What it did was squared off 2 lots of nifty plus bought 8, huge 8 lots of banknifty long. Few minutes later I received error message "Operation Failed. Please try again later." That doesnt explain what operation?? Please provide meaningful error so client understand what is the problem exactly.
  2. After few minutes around 2:20, I entered 2 bank nifty shorts again. At 2:30 I wanted to exit so I squared off again. Again the square off did not happen. When I went to the All Orders page, it reflected again. Why this happened?
  3. I received even more "Operation Failed" messages.
  4. While I was holding my breath through all this nonsense, I received another alert that somebody has logged into my account and logged me out, when I was trading and I have not shared my credentials to anybody! This happened at least 5 times. Did any of your technicians logged into my account!
Such horrible experience today!! Now I am wondering if using your trading platform is worth all the pain trader has to bear, in order to just save on brokerages?

raju.vzm

@Finvasia, I am back with new set of issues with the Scalpert. Why others are not facing these problems, am I the only one? Or others are used to these problems so nobody is complaining?

1. At 2:10 PM today I was 2 lots short on bank nifty options. Looking at the spike I quickly exited position from positions page. But the position did not get updated. As I didnt see the order in Orders page, I tried to exit few more times. What it did was squared off 2 lots of nifty plus bought 8, huge 8 lots of banknifty long. Few minutes later I received error message "Operation Failed. Please try again later." That doesnt explain what operation?? Please provide meaningful error so client understand what is the problem exactly.
  2. After few minutes around 2:20, I entered 2 bank nifty shorts again. At 2:30 I wanted to exit so I squared off again. Again the square off did not happen. When I went to the All Orders page, it reflected again. Why this happened?
  3. I received even more "Operation Failed" messages.
  4. While I was holding my breath through all this nonsense, I received another alert that somebody has logged into my account and logged me out, when I was trading and I have not shared my credentials to anybody! This happened at least 5 times. Did any of your technicians logged into my account!
Such horrible experience today!! Now I am wondering if using your trading platform is worth all the pain trader has to bear, in order to just save on brokerages?
Haha,, check their app last updated date, you will get your answer... I moved to kite due to these issues. Most of the people here using other platforms rather than scalpert.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk