Finvasia

soft_trader

Worst ever platform. Web portal freezing and showing blank page. Unable to square off position lost 2400/- because of this. Even prism site also not opening for live chat. You ppl are playing with traders life. Shut ur shop idiots.
Don't even think of trading with scalpert. It's a trader's nightmare.

MSN1979

Finvasia has blocked crude oil trading, they are lying to customers that exchange has stopped it, I called exchange and they asked me to file a complaint.

MSN1979

Dear traders,

Due to the increased volatility in the market, fresh buying, short selling, intraday, CO and BO orders in Crude Oil are blocked until further notice.
Negative price settlement and the current RMS systems' inability to handle Crude Oil's negative trading pricing led to this decision. We've made this decision after discussing with the exchange.
I spoke to excahnge they denied any discussions with you. I have recorded calls from exchange they themself asked me to launch a formal complaint against you. If you want I can post both calls from finvasia and exchange here. So everybody can listen THAT YOU ARE LYING.

I have already filed a complaint against you for lying to a customer

CAN YOU POST SOME WRITTEN DOCUMENT FROM EXCHANGE THAT WHAT U SAID IS TRUE?

After 1 hour discussion with exchange, they informed to submit a written complaint against u, here is the proof of my honesty , please post ur proof, lets see if exchange is lying or u?

Also I have accounts with 6 brokers, they confirmed there is no Block, So this brings a question, why there is only a block on finvasia, what did u do with out money?

PS: you need to know that I was a faithful customer at finvasia, You can see by my trading volumes in your account, but I have lost it now! What are you guys doing, is this a WARNING? to us?

1588307907731.png

Last edited:

MSN1979

Please read my reply Ravi, Exchange themself has asked me to launch a formal complaint against finvasia, he admitted there is no such block from them and they are lying. I have posted written email copy, I am also ready to share recorded calls from both sides.

I have asked Finvasia to send us a written copy of communication with exchange. This will prove if exchange is lying or if Finvasia is lying

Please read my reply Ravi, Exchange themself has asked me to launch a formal complaint against finvasia, he admitted there is no such block from them and they are lying. I have posted written email copy, I am also ready to share recorded calls from both sides.

I have asked Finvasia to send us a written copy of communication with exchange. This will prove if exchange is lying or if Finvasia is lying
I don't think they will mail you any copy. I have mailed them couple of times to send me some compliance related document but they never did. Have also asked them here but @Finvasia ignored my post and moved on.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

if their support staff is lying that is wrong. They should clearly say that as present crude oil trading will be not allowed for the time being to protect firm and other clients interest.
I myself trade crude oil sometimes but if they have blocked crude oil trading due to unprecedented volatility , then its fine , no problem.

they did post here that day and on fb twitter too informing clients about blocking crude oil order. i really don't think that is wrong from the broker's side if they trying to cut down risk. they are just doing it due to volatility which zerohda & fyers too did. hv acc with them too

won't defend their support team behavior though. but i wud rather go by what the broker themselves is saying & not seek confirmations from support once its officially announced.

Bhai honestly, pls dont mind with my reply. This was standard by all brokers to block Crude (see attachment from Angel) due to settlement price issue, mcx itself dont know how to trade with negative price. BSE came with circular last week where they will test for negative price trading in crude. So either you open crude and take loss of 10 Cr from your networth or temporarily close crude till systems are stable and market volatility is better. I know some of us will leave broker and go to next but will not pay in case of any loss due to market. (may be i am wrong) Yes, their support could explain better but as someone said, why ask again and again when they have officially posted on socially. I know a friend of mine who was buy on that day and lost around 10 L due to -ve price. Now he is taking legal course but the advocate said, he may loose the case and have to pay since the price was given by MCX and broker is just settling the trade. Ideally, someone should file complaint against MCX for giving negative rate instead of blaming broker. At the end, Its all about pushing your fault to other. Peace out.
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-01 at 03.08.26.jpeg