Finvasia

Hi, I am very much interested abt this zero brokerage . But the offer seems too good to be true as afterall broker is also in the business to make money and not for charity. I went through the pages including the first page but still unable to clearly understand how Finvasia makes profit even after providing nil brokerage. Any fellow traders can guide me on how Finvasia is able to sustain with the nil brokerage ? Any catch here? Unlimited plan by some others brokers makes sense but this NIL brokerage and NIL monthly charges.doesnt makes sense.if I use NSE now or scalpert , it seems I don't have to even pay the software charges.

Infooo

Hi, I am very much interested abt this zero brokerage . But the offer seems too good to be true as afterall broker is also in the business to make money and not for charity. I went through the pages including the first page but still unable to clearly understand how Finvasia makes profit even after providing nil brokerage. Any fellow traders can guide me on how Finvasia is able to sustain with the nil brokerage ? Any catch here? Unlimited plan by some others brokers makes sense but this NIL brokerage and NIL monthly charges.doesnt makes sense.if I use NSE now or scalpert , it seems I don't have to even pay the software charges.
Yaa its Zero brokerage, zero account opening.. zero fee for NOW and scalpert

Even NEST is also free, only BO is chargeable.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

josh1

My margin suddenly shown Rs.1.1. I am not able to trade. There is no response from Support on phone. What is the issue?