Finvasia

raju.vzm

Guys please tell how is finvasia for scraping nifty/banknifty options.. I know finvasia charts are not so good and for charts i have zerodha charts already setup with my custom template.. So for fast placing entry and exit order how good is finvasia mobile app ??
If you guys are doing scalping in finvasia please share your experience and how much average brokerage monthly are you saving by using finvasia..
i trade with 10k to 15k capital only.. just 1 or 2 lots of nifty/BN.. my average brokerage comes around 2500 to 3000rs monthly..
Forget about using mobile app for quick trades.. it is full of bugs with out having any updates for the past 1 year..

daily I have to login more than 5 times during trading time. Some times order book won't be updated even though it is updated in the background. List goes on...

Simply this is the worst trading app I have ever seen. Sadly finvasai not interested to fix the bugs of this product. While I am complaining these issues, their support team suggesting to use other platforms which are not supported by mobile.

Does Nest can be accessed through mobile browser?

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Forget about using mobile app for quick trades.. it is full of bugs with out having any updates for the past 1 year..

daily I have to login more than 5 times during trading time. Some times order book won't be updated even though it is updated in the background. List goes on...

Simply this is the worst trading app I have ever seen. Sadly finvasai not interested to fix the bugs of this product. While I am complaining these issues, their support team suggesting to use other platforms which are not supported by mobile.

Does Nest can be accessed through mobile browser?

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
They Provide access to scalpert along with Nest,so one can use nest on desktop and scalpert for mobile(Not at same time)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

TraderRavi

low risk profile
if you request a payout before 12 pm, it will be processed the same day after 3.30 pm.
if you put payout request after 12 pm, it will processed the next day after 3.30 PM.
No Payout or withdrawal requests will processed on Saturday & Sunday.
Finvasia why do not you payout same day like other brokers ? If we request at 3:30 pm after market close.

Scalpert android app was last updated on 4th may 2019.. i was seriously thinking about opening trading account with finvasia and do scalping trading on banknifty/nifty options.. but after reading lot of problems with trading terminal, mobile app and new account opening i changed my decision..
Also finvasia is not even trying to improve it. In finvasia everything is zero, after some months no of retail traders will also be ZERO...

Scalpert android app was last updated on 4th may 2019.. i was seriously thinking about opening trading account with finvasia and do scalping trading on banknifty/nifty options.. but after reading lot of problems with trading terminal, mobile app and new account opening i changed my decision..
Also finvasia is not even trying to improve it. In finvasia everything is zero, after some months no of retail traders will also be ZERO...
I have been trading with them from almost 1 years and i can vouch that they are not bad so far, Barring few concern with account opening process,their customer service is very good(i would say best in industry so far) ,Nest terminal works fine ,If you use Nest as major platform for scalping and scalpert only as a backup , you will be fine with them.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Vmaster369

Finvasia can we not use your demate account for ipo ?
i filled sbi ipo at 10:06 am in my account Finvasia demate
and
i filled sbi ipo in mom samcos account at 10:12 am

Today i got refund
in finvasia i didn;t got allotment and i am very happy i didn;t got even 1 lot lol
and in smacos moms account i got 1 lot of sbi 19 share

so i wonder i was early in finvasia at 10:06 am still no allotment so cann;t we use finvasia demate for ipo or wat ?
or was sbi ipo a lottery ?

Finvasia

Dear TJ members!
With immediate effect, we will not be offering additional margin. All accounts will be restricted to 1X exchange margin. This decision has been taken due to the unprecedented move in the market & with a view to safeguard client funds.