Finvasia

Vmaster369

CCA account is there pool account ? so how do u actually do that ? help ticket ?

Last edited:
I am Planning to shift to Nest Plus from NSE Now,Can anyone of you(who have traded on both platforms) help me with suggestions ,if Nest Plus is good (or atleast equal to Now) in real time Data updates and price Execution or if there is any lagging issues?

nadiyakinare

I am Planning to shift to Nest Plus from NSE Now,Can anyone of you(who have traded on both platforms) help me with suggestions ,if Nest Plus is good (or atleast equal to Now) in real time Data updates and price Execution or if there is any lagging issues?
nest is way better then NOW. when i was using now i was getting too much lagg in execution and in response from terminal. i mostly do scalps so i can say it was worst experience.

Vmaster369

Nest is better you get nest pulse with that helps .. always nest in nest u can see margin and how much funds its using :xD always go for nest

Maybe this has been mentioned here earlier, but I am reluctant to go through 200 odd pages to find the info, so please bear with me.

Suppose I have a demat account with you, and I buy shares of a scrip for Rs. 100, and a few days later sell it for Rs. 101, are the following charges (+ stamp duty) the only charges ?
1582899361335.png

Or there is some fees for selling from the demat. Some brokers charge fees like Delivery Handling Charge etc. + GST.

Finvasia

Maybe this has been mentioned here earlier, but I am reluctant to go through 200 odd pages to find the info, so please bear with me.

Suppose I have a demat account with you, and I buy shares of a scrip for Rs. 100, and a few days later sell it for Rs. 101, are the following charges (+ stamp duty) the only charges ?
View attachment 40328

Or there is some fees for selling from the demat. Some brokers charge fees like Delivery Handling Charge etc. + GST.
Apart from the above mentioned charges, you will be charged stamp duty and DP charge. Stamp duty will vary according to different states. You can check the charge for your state in calculators page under stamp duty tab (https://www.finvasia.com/calculators). As for DP charge (for selling shares from your demat) Rs9+GST per scrip will be charged.