Finvasia

Finvasia

I have a brand new Landline number with DND activated. I have called Finvasia. After 1 hour I receive a spam call from someone trying to sell me moneyback investment plans.

My question is: Are you distributing my number?
Hi money_alchemist!

We are 100% committed to our customers and do not share personal and financial information that clients share with us. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of your information is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards. We would request you to report the spam phone number to TRAI.

Thanks

LOGI

New member 1
I have submitted all the documents everything e-verified and chatted 3-4 times about my account opening.It's about 2 weeks now..No response..If account opening takes this much time if there is a issue while trading i am starting to doubt how will they respond..are they sufficiently staffed?

Vmaster369

so it that bad or good ?
Does it means " exits prop trading " = More safety of client funds?

Finvasia can you clear on how safe funds are with you plz ...
sebi says 25 lakhs but when u look at FORM it says CA stamp needed for over 5 lakhs.
so in my view amount below 4 lakhs be safe with any broker.

i thought sebi gave insurance upto 25 lakhs to all people that have account with sebi registered broker.

Giving Tv ads been not working for finvasia customer base is still under 5000 .
when i joined it was like 3K lol.

Also when u click ledger on site current money ledger is not shown why lol

TracerBullet

Finvasia can you clear on how safe funds are with you plz ...
sebi says 25 lakhs but when u look at FORM it says CA stamp needed for over 5 lakhs.
so in my view amount below 4 lakhs be safe with any broker.

i thought sebi gave insurance upto 25 lakhs to all people that have account with sebi registered broker.
My experience with them previously has been good. No issue at all in terms of balance accuracy or time taken to send money to bank.

Can you elaborate on this CA stamp ? Who has to do it and where ? Can a broker not get the stamp and still continue to do business? This is the first time i am hearing of this and if a broker can still function without complying to the 'stamp' then 25L insurance does become a question mark. Logically from trader/investor point of view all of this should have been done already before a broker can start business.