Finvasia

Finvasia

Can anyone tell me the margin policy of finvasia for physical settlements?
Hi @soft_trader!

You will need a Demat account for that particular segment in which you wish to take physical settlements. For example – If you wish to take delivery in commodity, you will require a ComRIS account for physical settlement. And you'll also be required to pay full margin once the tender period starts i.e 5 days before the expiry.

Similarly for delivery in FO, full margin has to be paid before expiry day (typically Thursday). We inform clients on Monday who have open positions in those scrips (during the Month end expiry week) and second reminder on Wednesday morning.

Kindly note that you'll need to inform client support in advance (ideally 7-9 working days in advance ), if you are looking for physical settlements.

Thanks

Not sure what happened to Customer Service of Finvasia in last Few Months,I Raised a Request to Activate MCX Segment Almost 4 Weeks Back,Even Now they Have not Activated it,In chat they assure that someone will call me back(happened thrice),but then nothing happens.

soft_trader

Not sure what happened to Customer Service of Finvasia in last Few Months,I Raised a Request to Activate MCX Segment Almost 4 Weeks Back,Even Now they Have not Activated it,In chat they assure that someone will call me back(happened thrice),but then nothing happens.
Same here. Mailed them to activate mcx. They said that I need to complete categorisation, which I already did. Segment yet not activated.

Their nest is a pain during login. It take ages.

Infooo

I have already decided to close my account.. there customer service getting pathetic.. enabling exchange request raised a month back still no action.. there are others who are providing good service...they also killed the RM relationships

Vmaster369

Finvasia is Best broker .. i hven;t seen any other broker thats truely Zero .
Have finvasia account and all is well till now.

they are strict in asking documents tho ....once u give them what they need jungle is yours :xD