Finvasia

TraderRavi

low risk profile
was working without any problem for me
dont know why , but rate updation stopped in my nest from 1pm to 3:30 pm. After logout it did not allow relogin as it was not responding. zerodha kite and data app was working fine that time.
Now nest is working normally.

For those facing NEST crash while using Refresh Broadcast after a connection drop may try this.
Go to Preferences-> user settings-> general, and press Reconcile. Price will again start updating without restarting NEST.

nadiyakinare

During time of login there is two option to "Load from", selecting other option would make any difference during connectivity problem? View attachment 39220
I dont select anything from load from, i just click on launch nest trader while load from is left blank....
can someone please explain what are those option and what are their effects ?

IAM using nest from 1year ,I don't find any big issues with nest ,if it stopped I re- login or wait for 5 minutes or I restart system ,issued will be resolved this happens very less, THEY PROVIDING THEIR SERVICES FOR RS.ZERO ZERO ,ZERO ETC,BE HUMBLE GUYS DON'T BE SO HARSH TOWARDS THEM, IF THEY ARE ANY PROBLEMS POST THEM POLITELY,IF YOU DON'T LIKE SIMPLE CHOOSE OTHER BROKER ,THEY MANY CHARGING BROKERS WITH NO SUPPORT( HERE MANY RICH RETAIL TRADERS ARE THERE I THINK),IF YOU THINK SMARTLY, IF NEST NOT WORKING YOU CAN CALL TRADING DESK OF FINVASIA THEY RESPOND IMMEDIATELY AND YOU CAN PLACE ORDERS THAT TO ZERO CHARGES