Finvasia

TracerBullet

3 out of 3 days i got issue in NOW in both win 7 and 10. Have to restart many times during the day. Was able to trade but its annoying.
2 things remain to test. 1) Upgrade to 1.14 . Hopefully this will solve it as i am trading on an older build 2) Dont use NOW for streaming data, only for ordering.

If issue persists, then sadly NOW will not be usable any more ...

have tried to send you direct message. i am not sure if i had done that successfully because i am new member here not aware of how to use many functions
Nothing stands out in those links, just the usual gamblers complaining when broker manages his risk against concentrated leveraged position.

nadiyakinare

3 out of 3 days i got issue in NOW in both win 7 and 10. Have to restart many times during the day. Was able to trade but its annoying.
2 things remain to test. 1) Upgrade to 1.14 . Hopefully this will solve it as i am trading on an older build 2) Dont use NOW for streaming data, only for ordering.

Nothing stands out in those links, just the usual gamblers complaining when broker manages his risk against concentrated leveraged position.
similar problems i had so 2 days back i finally decided to switch my software from nse now to nest ... since morning no problem.

rajin90

Finvasia Nest Behaves well for most part and even reconnects fast. But there are days when s/w start to lag even when minimun cpu and ram being used. The only issue i've with them is limiting scrips to 60 in market watch profile. I've used other brokers nest too and if disconnection for a few seconds happen, those nest platforms just hang and you are forced to close their version of nest and restart it again. That issue i never faced with finvasia and i'm using Finvasia nest since 2018.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Finvasia Nest Behaves well for most part and even reconnects fast. But there are days when s/w start to lag even when minimun cpu and ram being used. The only issue i've with them is limiting scrips to 60 in market watch profile. I've used other brokers nest too and if disconnection for a few seconds happen, those nest platforms just hang and you are forced to close their version of nest and restart it again. That issue i never faced with finvasia and i'm using Finvasia nest since 2018.
you are lucky as for many of us nest hangs after net disruption , specially when frequent net disruption. Unfortunately at my place sometimes net behaves very badly.

TracerBullet

Issue was there in 1.14 too. But all is well after removing most of the streaming data. So atleast ordering should be stable enough but cannot use it for data if you need many stocks.