Finvasia

Yes. But if the application freezes on us when we are in a trade, that's a nightmare. In a silent market, it wouldn't be a problem. But in times like event days, 2008, etc., it has the potential of wiping someone out. Especially if he/she is putting up a buy order and before SL order is put up, the application crashes and takes a minute to log back in.
All the premium brokers also have this problem with their own bloated software. Some times it happens when were are placing order and that makes us feel bad

Yes. But if the application freezes on us when we are in a trade, that's a nightmare. In a silent market, it wouldn't be a problem. But in times like event days, 2008, etc., it has the potential of wiping someone out. Especially if he/she is putting up a buy order and before SL order is put up, the application crashes and takes a minute to log back in.
NEST accepts orders even there is no rate updation, it freezes only when we refresh broadcast, my advise is to just relogin without using refresh broadcast

nadiyakinare

@TraderRavi Ever since I started using NEST, I have only faced problems. You're probably one of the lucky ones. I also don't understand why the live rate update is not happening. Even after I refresh broadcast, the live rate update isn't happening. Every time i manually choose refresh marketwatch, it refreshes for a second and then goes back to freeze again.

Finvasia guys don't really care. When I go to chat, most of the times they say "we have very limited information on this" and they ask me to write to [email protected] - but i have sent several mails to that mail id over last 10 days and have received close to no response. Nothing. Nada.

I am getting a payout this weekend and closing finvasia account.
Today first day on using finvasia's nest trader, did few scalp trades no problem so far. market order executions happened withing 200 milliseconds.

i hope your problem get solved soon try uninstalling nest trader with iobit uninstaller and make sure you remove residual files too and then reinstall. check your firewall or antivirus if it has built in firewall. i am sorry if you had already done this steps before and yet your problem is not solved.

wisdom capital is scammer, its a big no fro mee.. you can read their scamming activities on internet too

nadiyakinare

Can you elaborate on that ? Do you have any proof or its just your feeling.
For proof you can see their complaints online. i know a trader personally who used to trade with them and had issues like they opened positions in his account without his concern... they are also expert in providing high leverage and squaring off your positions anythime. zerodha is still better then wisdom capital.

TracerBullet

For proof you can see their complaints online. i know a trader personally who used to trade with them and had issues like they opened positions in his account without his concern... they are also expert in providing high leverage and squaring off your positions anythime. zerodha is still better then wisdom capital.
Can you give some links ? I know someone who has had no issue with them so far and did not see any significant complaints in NSE against wisdom.
Zerodha has not been reliable for a long time unfortunately .. Few times every year something happens.

nadiyakinare

Can you give some links ? I know someone who has had no issue with them so far and did not see any significant complaints in NSE against wisdom.
Zerodha has not been reliable for a long time unfortunately .. Few times every year something happens.
have tried to send you direct message. i am not sure if i had done that successfully because i am new member here not aware of how to use many functions