Finvasia

@TraderRavi Ever since I started using NEST, I have only faced problems. You're probably one of the lucky ones. I also don't understand why the live rate update is not happening. Even after I refresh broadcast, the live rate update isn't happening. Every time i manually choose refresh marketwatch, it refreshes for a second and then goes back to freeze again.

Finvasia guys don't really care. When I go to chat, most of the times they say "we have very limited information on this" and they ask me to write to [email protected] - but i have sent several mails to that mail id over last 10 days and have received close to no response. Nothing. Nada.

I am getting a payout this weekend and closing finvasia account.

@TraderRavi Ever since I started using NEST, I have only faced problems. You're probably one of the lucky ones. I also don't understand why the live rate update is not happening. Even after I refresh broadcast, the live rate update isn't happening. Every time i manually choose refresh marketwatch, it refreshes for a second and then goes back to freeze again.

Finvasia guys don't really care. When I go to chat, most of the times they say "we have very limited information on this" and they ask me to write to [email protected] - but i have sent several mails to that mail id over last 10 days and have received close to no response. Nothing. Nada.

i am also happy client of FINVASIA NEST, only problem i face (probably once in a month).. rate wont refresh.. mostly after net re-connect.. i relogin to NEST (which takes max 10 seconds) and everything fine.

Not sure if issue at your end is with NEST version or Internet or System configuration.
Talk to your RM, they will get technician to troubleshoot.

0172 66 50000 ask for IT team, they will help you.

0172 66 50000 ask for IT team, they will help you.
LOL. I just called finvasia IT support and those guys are super-cocky and arrogant. I told them i placed a buy order and when it executed, the application crashed before i could put a stop loss order, and the application was going in loss. They are saying "Why are you calling now for that sir? Why didn't you call when the application crashed itself?"

Would a trader be looking at the market, trying to log back in, and put the SL order or would he be patiently calling the support phone number and waiting for someone to pick up?

These guys are a frickin nightmare.

Yes. But if the application freezes on us when we are in a trade, that's a nightmare. In a silent market, it wouldn't be a problem. But in times like event days, 2008, etc., it has the potential of wiping someone out. Especially if he/she is putting up a buy order and before SL order is put up, the application crashes and takes a minute to log back in.