Finvasia

Hi.. I see you and even @Aman_trader25 uses NEST... Do you have any link whereby i can learn more of how to use it ?? i am trying it with Finvasia account. But i cant see graphs .... or even create proper watchlists etc.. anywhere i can see how to do it properly... i tried youtube but NEST demos given there are not pertaining to finvasia...

Wonder if you or anyone else can help out.

thanks in advance.
Greg
Select a particular scrip on Marketwatch and type SHIFT+P to get graphs and for market watch settings and other details you can get help file in PDF Format from other brokers just by searching "NEST TRADER HELP FILE" in google

nadiyakinare

Finvasia's client support is not upto mark. I had requested an address change through their 'prism' uploading necessary documents. Even after daily follow-up, my request is still pending even after one month. Now they need physical documents through courier. When you raise a complaint, they will assure you a callback, but never happens. (ID : FA8408)
LOL same happened with me it took 2 months for just address change. last 25 days are required for KRA to update your new address

nadiyakinare

NOW is having so much trouble these days. Every now and then, either margin is not correctly updated or it hangs. NSE NOW should get it updated else it's better to stay away from NOW.
same problem here with nse now terminal.... terminal gets slow down to react after running 2 hours continuously.

The Payout request on Prism is throwing up an error,
Payout link on NEST was also removed recently . . .

Is there any other way to ask for payout from Finvasia?

Thanks

TracerBullet

Did anyone face issue with NOW hanging frequently today ? CPU usage keeps increasing until its single thread starts bottlenecking. I changed OS, not sure if that was the cause. I had similar issue before but it happened only once, today it was 4-5 times. Only fix i have is to restart NOW.

The Payout request on Prism is throwing up an error,
Payout link on NEST was also removed recently . . .

Is there any other way to ask for payout from Finvasia?

Thanks

This is what i use.
For payouts, please send your request at [email protected] or [email protected] before 12 PM. Request received after 12 PM will be processed on next working day.

Last edited: