Finvasia

TraderRavi

low risk profile
TraderRavi i m still getting error like dd_services_inetlz interactive dd status: connection broken also whats difference between nest 3.15 and 3.16 versions
3.16 is latest we all use this one. dont know why you are facing this problem. share screenshot with chat guy.

In Finvasia they are asking me sign the POA document for opening margin against my shares, is signing POA is safe with them or with any other broker for that matter. please advise me.

In Finvasia they are asking me sign the POA document for opening margin against my shares, is signing POA is safe with them or with any other broker for that matter. please advise me.
If have a very large portfolio u should be alarmed. Otherwise I've never faced any issue coz of POA. Only thing they do is if u fail to pay in given time limits (ur dues...), they sell off the shares from ur holding to recover theirs.

Why would a broker lend you money, or anyone for that matter without security? What if you don’t repay them back?
Brokers have the same concerns as us when it comes to funds, so signing a POA is not that big a deal. But only sign POA with SEBI reg. brokers, that way it’ll be more secure, since finvasia is a SEBI reg, broker I don’t think there is any issue in signing POA.

Finvasia's client support is not upto mark. I had requested an address change through their 'prism' uploading necessary documents. Even after daily follow-up, my request is still pending even after one month. Now they need physical documents through courier. When you raise a complaint, they will assure you a callback, but never happens. (ID : FA8408)

rajin90

nest trader is free but with the limit of 60 scrips. Call their support and they tell you they have limited it b/c its free and adds load on their servers. Free things come with their limits