Finvasia

i totally agree with you my friend, but my concern is Demat Account safe with them, because i m thinking of using my shares as co-lateral for positional trading.
Yes your demat account is totally safe, even I use my holdings as co-lateral for intraday with them.
You can simply transfer your shares to CCA (client collateral account) and can get Margin against your holdings; the CCA account belongs to you only, so no worries.
Rest they are also registered with SEBI, NSE, BSE, CDSL, MCX & NCDEX.

Really.. but I thought it's their client portal and everyone,irrespective of platform should able to use it
currently I'm a now user and i was too using prism till 15 days ago, but recently after their policy update, got disabled. although you can login to backoffice.

rajin90

Its been more than week and their Backoffice still is half-baked food. The most annoying factor is you can't can either access prism or your trading platform at a time.
They are now advertising heavily on cnbc tv18 so have no time to respond here or properly upgrade their system.

Its been more than week and their Backoffice still is half-baked food. The most annoying factor is you can't can either access prism or your trading platform at a time.
They are now advertising heavily on cnbc tv18 so have no time to respond here or properly upgrade their system.
I understand your “half-baked” point, but don’t understand what it’s got to do with TV ads? Their response time on chat and email is far better than other brokers.