Finvasia

soft_trader

Instant payin is possible only (through trading platform) if the mapped bank is listed for fund transfer using Atom, otherwise one has do payin by NEFT/IMPS etc and has to contact support system/staff for updation of balance.
That's correct. But point to be noted that zerodha and upstox have an automated system in place which detects any NEFT/RTGS transfer to their bank account and it automatically updates the limit within minutes. I am yet to understand how this mechanism works, but it actually happens. The funds get updated in ~2 mins.

That's correct. But point to be noted that zerodha and upstox have an automated system in place which detects any NEFT/RTGS transfer to their bank account and it automatically updates the limit within minutes. I am yet to understand how this mechanism works, but it actually happens. The funds get updated in ~2 mins.
Yes, i have experience with both zerodha and upstox and they reflect within seconds.

NEST, Scalpert and BEST have an integrated Third Party payments gateway. So, funds are updated immediately without any follow up if done from the trading application. If we NEFT/RTGS to their bank, we may have to call or inform on chat if we want limits urgently. else, it is done after some time.

@Finvasia you must be aware that new method of bidding for an IPO has started where we need to get mandate from broker to block amount in UPI mode. Please update if you guys are ready with such service or not. Thanks.

Any Body Using Bracket Order in Nest platform ,Can You Please clarify about Charges , and other Taxes applicable in using Bracket Order, i am currently using cover order ,is it worth shifting to bracket order ?

gautam7821

As of now, I am using NSE NOW mobile app. Should I switch to upgraded scalpert ?

+ NOW is fast
- NOW has only simple graph

Last edited: