Finvasia

Hi Newbie Day-Trader!

No, the second bank account mapped in your account doesn't support it.

Thanks
I KNOW, which was the whole reason I wanted to add ICICI as the secondary bank account but I'm not even seeing ICICI on your Nest Payin gateway. Another broker added ICICI as secondary bank account in a couple of days whereas it's been more than two weeks with Finvasia that I've been trying to do this, & it's still not working. :(

Another thing, I was told by your support that scrip-subscription limit in Nest can only be raised upto 100 scrips but the other broker was able to raise it to 200 scrips even though both of your Nest are the same, version 3.16. Why is this?

CougarTrader

@Finvasia
Why don't you provide instant pay in? it's very bad and time consuming that we have to contact customer support to have the funds reflected in our account, while with other brokers the payin is instant.
No chillax that is not correct... Might have been one of a situation with you... In my experience by 15-30 minutes margin gets updated in now or nest... Well you can still write to them if you want to but 15-30 mins is what it takes and it is same with any other discount broker...

soft_trader

@Finvasia
Why don't you provide instant pay in? it's very bad and time consuming that we have to contact customer support to have the funds reflected in our account, while with other brokers the payin is instant.
I use BSE BEST inbuilt payment gateway and the limit gets updated instantly. Which method are you using for transfer?

Instant payin is possible only (through trading platform) if the mapped bank is listed for fund transfer using Atom, otherwise one has do payin by NEFT/IMPS etc and has to contact support system/staff for updation of balance.