Finvasia

soft_trader

@Finvasia BSE BEST is pushing update (3.17.0) automatically. I chose to install it, but the problem is in the new update, every time I login, it is deleting all the scrip files automatically, and re-downloading the files. Which in turn is slowing down the time taken for login.
Do you have a fix for this? I want the downloading of scrip files to be optional like before. As of now I have reverted back to version 3.15.2

Finvasia

@Finvasia BSE BEST is pushing update (3.17.0) automatically. I chose to install it, but the problem is in the new update, every time I login, it is deleting all the scrip files automatically, and re-downloading the files. Which in turn is slowing down the time taken for login.
Do you have a fix for this? I want the downloading of scrip files to be optional like before. As of now I have reverted back to version 3.15.2

Hi soft_trader!

There is an option of clear and download all scrips on login. Please un-check it and then login. Hope this helps.

Thanks

any pls tell me in FINVASIA SCALPERT how to view full chart on the window. I mean how do w compress the 1 mt chart to get full view on the chart box...
Go to the tool> graph view, then you will see four charts on screen, click on the full screen icon of any chart you will get full chart on the window. You can use the scroller from the mouse or the touchpad to compress the chart.

Go to the tool> graph view, then you will see four charts on screen, click on the full screen icon of any chart you will get full chart on the window. You can use the scroller from the mouse or the touchpad to compress the chart.
I tried this and yes we can get full window,. Thanks for this info.

But coming to 4 charts, can we have different charts for different scrips ?? If yes, i am not able to change them.

Can you guide if you know please ?