Finvasia

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Why finvasia blocks negative MTM margin in options buying ? in options loss cant be more then premium paid.
for example if there is 50k in my account and I have bought options worth 30k , now if MTM loss is 15k then finvasia blocks 30k + 15k = 45k which is totally useless as in this case loss is limited to 30k premium only. but in finvasia you cant use rest of your blocked capital .

@Finvasia TWICE my ticket for adding a second bank has been closed even though the name, IFSC & MICR are all on the canceled cheque I uploaded, & your support-ticket reply keeps repeating the same nonsense without telling me the EXACT reason as to why my request is being rejected. SO ANNOYING! :madi:

Finvasia

@Finvasia TWICE my ticket for adding a second bank has been closed even though the name, IFSC & MICR are all on the canceled cheque I uploaded, & your support-ticket reply keeps repeating the same nonsense without telling me the EXACT reason as to why my request is being rejected. SO ANNOYING! :madi:
Hi Newbie Day-Trader, We have been informed that when you raised the first ticket, MICR code and Esign were pending. The team tried to reach you but as your phone was switched, they left a reply in the ticket and closed it . And in the second ticket, there was some issue in uploading the document and the same has been resolved. Thanks!

Hi Newbie Day-Trader, We have been informed that when you raised the first ticket, MICR code and Esign were pending. The team tried to reach you but as your phone was switched, they left a reply in the ticket and closed it . And in the second ticket, there was some issue in uploading the document and the same has been resolved. Thanks!
So, now what? Is it done or should I create a new ticket or something? E-sign wasn't there in "Others" reason for ticket. Right, which is why I mentioned in the second ticket to not call me because I'm in the US, & the Indian number isn't working here.

Finvasia

So, now what? Is it done or should I create a new ticket or something? E-sign wasn't there in "Others" reason for ticket. Right, which is why I mentioned in the second ticket to not call me because I'm in the US, & the Indian number isn't working here.

Hi Newbie Day-Trader,
We have updated our records with your additional bank account information. No further correspondence is required.
Thanks!