Finvasia

Services degrading day by day. Please take your client seriously otherwise we have to go for substitute. Initially when I had opened all was good except scalpert. But nothing is satisfactory. Request are not resolved properly. Accounts are not open in time even client provide all details offline. recommended 4 -5 clients . Please look after, else have to switch.

Services degrading day by day. Please take your client seriously otherwise we have to go for substitute. Initially when I had opened all was good except scalpert. But nothing is satisfactory. Request are not resolved properly. Accounts are not open in time even client provide all details offline. recommended 4 -5 clients . Please look after, else have to switch.
Does anyone else feel this way too ?

I was thinking of Finvasia, so taking an active interest.

Finvasia

Hi Manish Damani,

Customer service is our top priority. We have inquired internally and the delay was due to the reason that the account had to be opened offline. The account has been opened and details have been sent to the client. And we would request clients to please keep an additional cushion when opening an offline account, since it takes more time due to compliance. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia
Nest link to excel not working without admin right.
Other broker Nest link to excel work fine without admin right.

What the solution to do it without admin right?

Hi HappyLife,

Can you please open a ticket in Prism or leave a message with our Live Chat Agents? One of our IT team member will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks

soft_trader

Does anyone else feel this way too ?

I was thinking of Finvasia, so taking an active interest.
Not at all. Apart from few shortcomings (platform related) their customer service is excellent, and it amazed me. I prefer to call them up instead of raising support tickets in case of any queries, and they are very knowledgeable.

One of the major problem I faced was lack of good mobile platform, but today I got BEST app. Order execution speed is at par with NOW/NEST.

Shall write a full review shortly.

Last edited:
Not at all. Apart from few shortcomings (platform related) their customer service is excellent, and it amazed me. I prefer to call them up instead of raising support tickets in case of any queries, and they are very knowledgeable.

One of the major problem I faced was lack of good mobile platform, but today I got BEST app. Order execution speed is at par with NOW/NEST.

Shall write a full review shortly.
Best app one needs to pay monthly right?

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk